RedBird Rivalry week’

It’s going to take a long ass time to come to grips with us winning that game. None of that made a lick of sense. And I don’t give a shit. We play another game. Hopefully this time, Aveon is closer to 7 passes than FORTY FUCKING SEVEN.

5 Likes

The “oh my GOD…” is too great…with the Santa-esqe chuckle.

This game makes no sense, at all.

6 Likes

We ran 82 offensive plays and 68 of them were either passes or runs by Aveon Smith. Somebody get him a Gatorade.

3 Likes

Kudos to the defense, particularly on that 4th and inches late in the game.

4 Likes

Chuck and the boys…

3 Likes

I cant believe we won. Amazing

1 Like

The strangest stat sheet…but in the end, AvS with 2TDs and 310 yards of total offense (I’m not counting those kneels downs in reverse).

1 Like

Looks like the young McWood got the start and responded with 9 tackles.

1 Like

6 years ago, we rallied to take a one-point in the closing moments. Facing 4th & short, Neu elected to punt. Miami ran out the clock and became bowl eligible.

Tonight, facing 4th & short, Neu elected to go for it … failed and Miami scored to take a one-point lead in the closing moments. Then BSU threw a pick.

Last year, BSU threw a pick in the end zone to preserve a Miami 24-17 win. The year before, BSU threw a pick in a tie game to set up the go-ahead score in the closing seconds.

Mike Neu is Miami’s secret weapon.

1 Like

Mission accomplished.

Miami stats say Henry Hesson ran for 8 yards in the 4th qtr. is that right? I was at the game and dont remember him playing

That’s definitely wrong.

Does this game unwind the UC debacle or the BGSU fumble disasters from a few years ago. Crazy coaching actually wins a game?

I am happy, but also feel somewhat weird that we won a game we tried so hard not to?

Oh well, take it if you can get it, I guess?

1 Like

Did anyone see Gabbert on the sidelines last night? I don’t recall seeing him.

3 Likes

They showed him early on in the broadcast I believe

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking after the game, there’s a coach on a hot seat.

1. The D won this game.
  2. That TD pass was right on the money.
  3. Football is strange.
1 Like

This game, in Miami’s administration’s eyes, probably saved one or more coaching jobs as the win confirmed the current acceptable standard of accomplishment.

Not super tasteful.

Great win! So proud of this team for rallying in the fourth quarter!

3 Likes