RedBird Rivalry week’

Bahamas Bowl, baby!

6 Likes

Good one!

1 Like

Game ball to the D for those back to back 3rd and 4th down stops!

3 Likes

Well played

Announcers didn’t get it either, but I think that’s the right call 100%. You get to end the game unless the QB somehow fumbles without being contacted. If you run it and don’t get the first down you have to punt and are more likely to fumble.

4 Likes

If nothing else, this thread is equally outstanding and hilarious.

PS. We really like this trophy, it’s like our new “bell.”

2 Likes

You got it. Commando it is.

2 Likes

The roller coaster ride of a redshirt freshman quarterback. His good was really good and his not so good was not so good. Thankfully, there was more good than not so good in the last 7 minutes. Let’s celebrate this team’s willingness to fight for 12 games and all 60 minutes tonight.

7 Likes

Amen to that!

We’re caught in a matrix. It’s not our victory bell. It’s our victory hell!!! We win it over and over forever!!!

1 Like

The kids seem to play just well enough some nights to overcome a poor offensive scheme. Overcame a bit of an ST off night, too.

2 Likes

Here’s the odd thing, if these stats are correct…that’s a lot of 1st downs and a lot more 3rd down conversions then we’ve seen all year.

AV with how many wins now? 5?

PS Ohio man-handling BG with back up QB, hurts, add in Western…and suddenly 8-4…future not bad with returning players…anyway its a fine line, but coaches watch OU tape and see what they are doing with CJ Harris (completions not great either, but he had four TDs).

1 Like

I saw that pass and immediately thought, ok, what do they draw up on 4th down?

2 Likes

It was indeed the right way to handle that entire last possession. You need to take enough time off the clock so the game ends after third down. What a win!

2 Likes

CUSA fans getting ready to go to the Bahamas Bowl!!

1 Like

1 Like

Eric Koehler getting ready to dial up another deep ball on 3rd and 10 from the 34, down by 5, with a trip to the Bahamas on the line, after calling 20 straight unsuccessful deep passes:

And you decide to quote the Irish Republican Army? I get the frustration with some of the play calling, I’m with you, but the IRA!!! C’mon…

1 Like

2 Likes