WMU Game Week 2023

Gage and Gabbert sitting in a tree
S-C-O-R-I-N-G

5 Likes

Gage is our best WR but I really do like Cade. Makes some really tough catches.

1 Like

Hats off to the staff for getting Gage and Cade on the team.

1 Like

Gage is an elite WR talent. Iā€™ve only been a Miami fan since 2012, but heā€™s up there with Harwell, Sorensen, and Gardner as the best Iā€™ve seen in the red-and-white and itā€™s only been a half season with him.

Gage, weā€™ve missed you. The team won convincingly without you but damn weā€™re glad to have you back.

2 Likes

Yeah, a lot of coaches have struggled with the transition into the transfer portal era, but Chuck has really embraced it.

2 Likes

Salopek just upended that QB!

Heā€™s right up there with Ryne Robinsonā€¦thatā€™s for sureā€¦

2 Likes

Dark clouds moving in. Canā€™t post the photo but I do have some internet access so better than last week

1 Like

Although Martin Nance was just nasty with Ben throwing to himā€¦.

1 Like

As a casual observer, Chuck seems like someone who doesnā€™t love the portal on principle but has really embraced it to get talented players with a tough mindset who fit the team culture. Also not too biased by program, bringing in Gage from SE Louisiana shows heā€™s not blinded by big names.

Anyone just get an ad for Northwestern football? May just be because Iā€™m around Chicago, but a few highlights in the montage were from last seasonā€™s game.

1 Like

Bad throw

Rats

1 Like

That the risk of the bunch D Miami just did. If they bounce outside you are dead.

1 Like

Broncos score on 4th down.

14-10

Bad 2nd quarter so far. Calm down, run the offense, make WMU make the plays.

Those points for WMU are all on Gabbert.

Chuckā€™s throw first mentality returned with Gage. Need to balance the O out again. But truthfully it was going ok until that shit throw by Brett.

1 Like

Davis screwed up the return. Indecision.

-;;)&;@:ā€