RedHawks in the NFL

Not good if you’re not getting a helmet on game day.

I thought someone said he was hurt during camp, if so maybe not activate because he is still recovering

Foot injury during exhibition game, but was supposed to be minor.

2 Likes

He was in a walking boot a couple weeks ago. Probably still recovering. He made the trip to LA

Robinson with a sack early in the Bears game. Also has a TFL. Playing well in his NFL debut.

3 Likes

I think the sack may have been on his first snap! Although I may have missed him earlier.

Add another .5 sack to that. 1.5 sacks on the day so far!

1 Like

Dom Robinson wins the first ever Sackman Sack Man of the Week.

7 Likes

91 looked like he belongs. Great game.

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s gotta make all fans of MU feel good. Chuck has a knack at finding talent. I think he’s proven that by now.

1 Like

Dom also had a nice block on an INT so his teammate could pick up another 15-25 on the return instead of getting tackled immediately.

2 Likes

We need to get our numbers up. Toledo has a dozen in the NFL.

Beyond the ongoing podium struggle, this is why I don’t think the MAC is all broken like some suggest. 64 is a lot of players!

2 Likes

Yes, though it’s also a reflection of the lean years from Treadwell through early Martin. We didn’t produce many NFL players between Zac Dysert and Sam Sloman - Quinten Rollins was our lone draft pick in and a nontraditional one at that, while a few solid Miamians but unspectacular UDFAs didn’t stick. The past three years we’ve had Sloman, Doyle, and Dom, averaging one per class is how you build that long term pipeline. Getting a stud like Big Ben drafted the first round doesn’t hurt in driving attention to our program either.

2 Likes

Costin too

Also Dave Zipko.

1 Like

And Weatherford made it as an UDFA

I thought you were razzing me so I googled Dave and nothing came up. If you’re razzing me, I’m gonna call Shenanigans.

Yea…Just razzing. Actually, he was a heck of a Miami trackster in the late 70s. An old buddy from that era.

NCAA Qualifier in 1979.

1 Like