RedHawks in the NFL

He played in the game but didn’t have the ball thrown his way.

Jack has been waived by the Bengals

Yeah saw him briefly…but no action.

Not sure he can get separation…but mainly, the two other WR free agents were doing really well.

1 Like

Hey Bill Belichek. Jack’s your kind of receiver.

2 Likes

Robinson was hurt in tonight Bears preseason game. Not sure about the severity yet.

Weatherford appears to be a lock for at least a PS spot. Might end up making the Colts 53.

I’m guessing Becker won’t make the Packers 53, but might get a PS spot.

Doyle has been working his way back from injury with the Bills. Not sure about his status for week 1.

1 Like

Note to all—not every white WR is Julian Edelman or Wes Welker. I find the premise of ‘Sorensen is white, therefore NE would love him’ to be reductionist to the point of laughable.

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with that statement. Sheesh.

5 Likes

Oh, please spare me!

1 Like

No, spare us the Jack to NE because he’s white. If Jack’s good enough some team will pick him up.

1 Like

You’re the one making references to his “whiteness”.I see his ability to get open as a possession receiver and his ability to catch balls with sticky hands as the similarity to Welker and Edelman. Both were great at 3rd down catches over the middle. Jack showed flashes of that ability in college. Some time ago, Jive mentioned Jack as a player who could fit into Belichek’s offense. I agree. And Edelman wasn’t even a receiver when he went to NE. He was a MAC QB at Kent.

2 Likes

Mike Brown led the Vikings in tackles last night

Sterling Weatherford led Colts in tackles

7 Likes

“Jive mentioned Jack as a player who could fit into Belichek’s offense. I agree.”

Bingo. Truth. Scripture.

The only person that brought race into the discussion was you.

6 Likes

Sorenson to Tampa then…he could fit in Brady’s system…:wink:

2 Likes

Indeed! Or Sorenson to the Rams and McVay’s system! Miamians reunite.

1 Like

Lol. Yeah, Edelman and Welker are unique in being able to get open and catch the ball. I mean, you’re describing every NFL WR.

Obviously the little white NE trope is at play. Which, it’s not even problematic because of the racial aspect, it’s just tired and lazy to me.

If Jack is good enough he’ll make it. If not, he’ll always be among Miami’s most accomplished WRs.

2 Likes

Cut the white trope sh*t. It’s not in play here. Fact. Scripture.

Totally. Big coincidence.

Get outta here lol

2 Likes

Sterling Weatherford getting high praise from everyone associated with the colts it seems. Will be hard to imagine he gets cut tomorrow. Nice excerpt in The Athletic about hom

1 Like

Seems like Mike Brown might have a shot…as well.

1 Like

If Robinson, Weatherford and Brown all make NFL rosters and with Phelps, Butler and Pace all transferring up no wonder Coach Martin cleaned out the defensive staff