RedHawks in the NFL

I went by this, 8 did seem like a lot.

1 Like

Jack survived week one?

4 Likes

Looks like it. Pooka completely biffed a punt return, mishandling the catch, without any defenders in sight.

Yes the bobble and the nerves where mostly what I was commenting on. For most teams he would have had an ok first game. He has a monumental task to make the bengals roster at WR. I’m rooting for him. Here’s hoping he does or outs down enough tape to get signed elsewhere

1 Like

Nate Becker waived by Carolina yesterday - didn’t play in pre-season opener against Commanders.

1 Like

might be it for him…seems like he’s bounced a bunch trying to get a shot?

1 Like

Could be a lingering injury.

Doug Costin released by Steelers.

Bummer always thought he was sure thang for more than cup of coffee in league…was dominant most games. Wonder if he has an injury…

1 Like

Interior line depth doomed Costin.

Just checked the Bengals…Jack’s survived so far. They’ve cut a few guys. Still a ways to go to get to roster limit.

3 Likes

They have about 7/8 guys ahead of him at the moment. They will keep
6. I’d put his current chances at ~10% unfortunately.

3 Likes

So you’re saying he’s got a chance

1 Like

Pryor playing so well will hurt him significantly…Jack I believe is practicing well, obviously high character, smart and playing on ST as well…might make practice squad, but definitely uphill battle.

2 Likes

Costin worked out for the Cardinals today. Hasn’t been signed yet though

Dom Robinson getting some good pub on ESPN tonight. Louis Reddick talked about how high the bears coaching staff is on him. Mentioned he’s from Miami

5 Likes

Packers claimed Nate Becker off waivers. He played in last nights preseason game and had a catch. Would be cool to see him stick there

4 Likes

No show for Jack tonight…so.

1 Like

So if he gets cut, he gets $2000 total, the $1000 signing bonus and the $1000 guaranteed. He actually has to make the final roster to get the real money as nothing else is guaranteed.