Real Football 2023 - Miami at Miami

Why did they feel the need to help pronounce Coldiron?

1 Like

Strictly for emphasis

Uniform for Friday:

Red helmet (with script Miami)
White jerseys
Red pants

1 Like

Like it! The script…a coach on The Us staff should recognize it well.

1 Like

Well, if you can’t wear the red jerseys putting on the red pants is the next best thing!

1 Like

I was hoping for the Ice White combo but this boldly reps the Red and White!

2 Likes

FWIW, I don’t fly that often, but I got an email from Travelocity tonight with some nice Delta airfares. I plugged in CVG and Miami for this weekend and got a round trip fare of $230.

1 Like

This game won’t even be close. We didn’t even know your school had a football program until a few weeks ago. Your athletic department is completely irrelevant. At least you guys get to leave the dump that is the state of Ohio for a few days to vacation in our backyard. Also, meet me in the blue lot before the game and I’ll knock out what little teeth you inbreds have left from your gums. See you Friday!

4 Likes

And several butcher’s aprons.

I like you for being here.

I think he has misplaced us as Miami of KY…blue lot, too funny.

See you at 3 o’clock brah!

lol

2 Likes

¡Usted puede pagar nuestra cena en el restaurante Versailles después que ganemos!

@Blackbird Yo no quiero comer alli!

You don’t want none of The Sackman (superior smack talker) AKA Big Havana. We’ll see you on the 50 yard line after the game when we’re celebrating with our QB1.

2 Likes

At least we have our own football stadium right on our campus. And Marino never won a Super Bowl. Roethlisberger won two.

1 Like

Idalia only delayed me an hour or two. Just landed in Miami, let’s go!

7 Likes

Anyone know what the team hotel is?

The Hotel Coral Essex I believe.

1 Like