Real Football 2023 - Miami at Miami

So happy you’re locked into the Hotel California!

Do you even get my reference. Be honest. Did you have to Google search it to get my joke.

this might be the funniest comment in months on this board. welcome, new canes fan. you do realize this is the 4th meeting between these two teams, right? The first two were hardly blowouts either…while you are expected to, and most likely will win, it’s gonna be a fun time.

1 Like

I knew your answer was pure BS but I had to Google it to find out it’s meaning.

just b/c

1 Like

How can you say it’s bs. That hotel is in South Beach. Great location

1 Like

Marino was not a UM Hurricane. He went to Pitt.

1 Like

I think he’s thinking of Bernie Kosar. (Not to be confused with Bernie Lomax from Weekend At Bernie’s who may or may not have been related to Neil Lomax of Cardinal football lore.)

1 Like

Oh yeah. My bad. I picked that up from Sackman’s earlier post.

1 Like

Well that sure is a friendly post. If you didn’t know we had a football team, that is due to your own ignorance of the sport. As for your offer to perform tooth extraction, I am pretty sure we all have our own dental health practioners, but thanks for the offer.

Entonces favor de sugerir otro que le covenga, y no olivide de invitarme.

Yo prefiero la restaurante Grazianos en Coral Gables con bisteca de Argentina delioso para la celebration de nuestra victoria. Diga la Havanito!

Perfecto. Me gustaria estar alli para celebrar con Ud. Le deseo buen provecho!

1 Like

Quien es este sentir bueno medico?

2 Likes

Egualmente!

I saw what you did there.

1 Like

Que lastima! Que suerte!!!

Jokes aside, I took 4 years of Spanish at MU and translating Doctor Feelgood lyrics into Spanish was well, impossible. Like “Achy Breaky Heart”, there simply aren’t the words.

2 Likes

We also have a POTUS in addition to Super Bowl winning quarterback.

It used to be 4 schools, but now it is 5 with Delaware added…
THE Miami U
USNA
U of MICH
Stanford
Delaware

1 Like

We have Tina Louise. And no one else does.
When I watch those old reruns all I can think is “she went to MU. Hot Lava! Nice. And Gilligan, for the empteenth time, drop those coconuts .”

Jim Kelly lost 4 straight.

No one beats THE U… when it comes to having a QB lose the Super Bowl 4 consecutive years.

1 Like