Real Football 2023 - Miami at Miami

I want Brett and @The_Sackman with me in the foxhole.

4 Likes

If they were the real Miami, then they wouldn’t refer to themselves as “The U.” There is not a single “m,” “i,” or “a” in that nickname.

1 Like

How wild would it be if this game gets moved to Oxford. I’m not even sure if that’s logistically possible. Is it?

1 Like

“Isotoners suck” you’ve crossed a line you can’t come back from now!:joy::joy:

Somebody tell that little suck-off shit mouthing off dancin’ and singin’ his love for the Canes that the only canes that count in my book are the candy canes Santa brings me at Christmas—oh, and by the way, they’re red and white.

2 Likes

They were and are going to try to knock Gabbert out of the game no matter what he said. Would you have rather have him say “Yes, we are just here for the check.”

2 Likes

This fucking clown stork looking rapper is flexing! Laughing my ass off at that! My daughter would kick his ass into the Atlantic!

1 Like

Sam Vaughan inside is surprise to me…but then again I’ve not been paying that close of attention…is this result of his knee, and loss of some mobility or to protect him, or because Gavin Rohrs not available (I assume at guard)?

Ty Wise, maybe he’s dinged up, that is a surprise.

PS - talk it up Brett, nothing to lose!

1 Like

And Cristobal liquidated that team, brought in a bunch of P5 four and five star transfers and recruited a handful of 4-5 Star freshmen. He also went with new coordinators. If we go in there with MTSU’s game plan this season, we’re burnt toast.

One thing we’ve done: They’ve probably forgotten all about Texas A&M.

1 Like

I think he’s an Ibis.

2 Likes

50/50 with Cristobal if we win?

Wait did MTSU have our secret weapon? The vaunted fade pass!!

Forget fox holes. It’s time to stop their Air Raid offense with our drone corps.

Will we need a time out on first play of game or not?

2 Likes

IDK but given the choice we probably ought to defer possession if we win the toss.

Oh no, I am giving them bulletin board material!!! :laughing:

3 Likes

Rohrs is injured. Jados will stay at tackle and they are moving Vaughn inside to replace Shaffer. Patton and Barnett both have shown they don’t necessarily worry about positions, they want the best five out there and if they have to move guys around they will.

2 Likes

I believe the very first play from scrimmage in 2012 against OSU wasn’t even a play, it was a delay of game. Sitting at the opposite end of the stadium sweating my freshman ass of in a MUMB uniform, that should’ve been a sign I chose my college football program rather poorly.

Interesting…yeah Sam is very good, just seems like he’s played tackle his entire career and looks like a tackle…anyway, I assume he’s adapted.

I’ve already answered that.

1 Like