Real Football 2023 - Miami at Miami

There it goes again. Nobody over ther can stop their backs. So much for a 16 point spread!

Chuck is just “OK”
We need better than this.
Even Kent shows up with a better offense most of the time…

1 Like

Idk, Alec Bevelhimer has been punting….

He has to go!

1 Like

Play calling aside - I’ve watched Kent and UMASS - we will be fine against these teams. Neither have near the closing speed as Coral Gables

2 Likes

I think for the sake of my sanity I may need to turn this game off… yeah, the Canes had superior talent, but our offensive game plan and play calling is just so incredibly lame (might I say incompetent ?), that it takes all the fun out of watching this game

We might lose but we should be closer. That’s my issue. Play to be closer.

4 Likes

Ten years of hyped mediocre football. Can beat most MAC teams and the overmatched FCS teams we schedule. Nobody els3 who is even decent.

1 Like

Lance Guidry has easiest job in on college football

10 years of mediocrity
Yes - he did turn the program around
Yes - recruiting has been pretty good
BUT we have gone nowhere since
We need to be better than this!

7 Likes

Oh look! Brett is still in the game!

I was just hoping to come away with some excitement over what is to come…this just looks like a complete embarrassment.

OL can’t move anyone, struggles to hold a block and we have done nothing innovative to help them out. Run game - 0, Brett non-factor.

Defense I suppose and number 10 the take away…CM in a sweatervest tonight, about as fitting as it gets?!

4 Likes

Shocked these two announcers haven’t mentioned the Guidry connection to Miami

1 Like

As soon as I typed it!

2 Likes

I’m surprised that the announcers haven’t said that Guidry is the most efficient HC in our history.

Edit: As I typed it, they just mentioned it.

But… is that all Miami wants?

1 Like

A slant!!!

1 Like

If you are gonna run, give it to Amos.

Also hate delayed hand off to short side

1 Like

Very Pittsburgh Steelers to only need 6 yards but yet throw for a low percentage play instead…

1 Like