Real Football 2023 - Miami at Miami

Not to say Coach isn’t the problem but with their D we’re pretty much up against superior forces.

2 Likes

Yeesh…I’m sure we have a Grad Assistant that can call plays…

1 Like

Right on cue

1 Like

Did Aveon make the trip?

2 Likes

For the love of God can we retire the first down delayed run for a loss?

Sigh

This ACC announcing and network is annoying. Just play on ESPN or another network so we cannot hear all the homer crap.

1 Like

On that 3rd and 2 the Hurricanes had 8 in the box…we had no chance at running th ball yet we do it anyway!

1 Like

Why Mozee up the middle on 3 and 2?

1 Like

How can our play calling be this bad??? Junior high coaches could see that a run wouldn’t work there

2 Likes

PxP guy: “The punter has had the busiest night of any player for Miami of Ohio.”

No, he literally hasn’t. If you meant the most productive, I’d buy that. But he clearly isn’t the busiest.

Wait what happened to dom dzioban??

Agreed…bummer, hopefully an ankle sprain, only.

Take all the starters out. Care for the injured. Get the hell out of Dodge.

PS. Improve the offense, please.

This really isn’t hyperbole. It’s not one or two plays, it’s his whole philosophy. He’s scared of innovation, of being unpredictable. He knows he probably won’t win, so LETS TAKE OUR LUMPS, MEN! ON TO THE MAC!

2 Likes

End of 3rd stats. As Jim Bouton once said…Tell Your Statistics To Shut Up!

(Bouton was reminded of the classic Peanuts strip in which Lucy explains all the stats of their ball club’s performance, and Charlie Brown says, “Tell your statistics to shut up.”)

Nope…we are trying to win :wink:

I’m sorry it’s just numbing…U is improved, but our Miami never had a chance w/ this plan. Why I had hoped it would be different this year…no idea.

Did he get hurt?

Other lesser tier schools go in and play with P5 all the time…not us with CM.

They’re exploiting the right dude of our D line with little resistance - all night.