Real Football 2023 - Miami at Miami

Glad to see our offense hasn’t skipped a beat from where they left off last season.

Give it a few more tries and we’ll abandon it completely.

Blues, get the Youtube TV app and sign up for the free trial, no charge if you cancel within 21 days. It was so easy I didnt need the 20 year old boy to help me with the smart tv!

This defense will be gassed at halftime…

2 Likes

Kind of funny, ESPN gametracker having a very hard time figuring out which Miami is moving In which direction on which side of the field.

These crappy announcers are slobbering over the thought that The U is back. Granted they look improved, but relax dude you’re beating up on Chuck Martin in OOC play chill out.

1 Like

Get me an int and a TD!!!

D

Kind of glad after all that ESPN and Spectrum are in a pissing contest.

Yes

1 Like

What’s gonna work on O?

That opening touchdown on the first drive was pretty crappy, but the defense has done a great job barely hanging on since then. Considering how much they’ve been on the field they deserve kudos, the offense needs whipped into the shape.

1 Like

D is hanging in there. But they’re likely going to be running on empty sooner rather than later.

All yo coaches out there…lets hear it

Larvadain is coming in as advertised.

6 would make it interesting

That dude came to play, very encouraging even a decent wide receiver performance can’t carry an offense without any running game.

You need 6 yards and call a timeout just to call that crappy fade play?

1 Like

Graham, I’m buying you a drink. This is your redemption ticket. I love you.

2 Likes

I absolutely detest that fucking fade play.

1 Like

Again, it’s weird being confident that a 48-yard FG attempt will be good but it’s been this way for several years now. It’s always nice to have badass kickers.

3 Likes