Real Football 2023 - Miami at Miami

Granted the playcalling has been crap, but even if it were great I don’t think we have the athletes to get in space unless we’re lucky.

Sorry to everyone who traveled down to South Beach for this game, hope you got some of Alex’s meat.

Punt returner was dumb. Coverage said Hold my Beer. RIDICULOUS

Last year, ESPN+ wouldn’t let me in until I renewed when I was supposedly had two month left on my subscription. I even called into customer service and they couldn’t figure it out.

1 Like

I take back what I said about covering punts well.

How do we fuck up a fair catch on the 3 yard line?

1 Like

That idiot should not see the field again. No excuse for that level of stupidity.

BREAK OUT THE TURNOVER CHAIN!!!

1 Like

Interception on a floater!

Yes!!! Awesome!!!

Time to make something happen

Van Dyke looks like a chimney sweep

2 Likes

He floated the deep out for a 1st down and he floated that one. DBs need to look for the ball because it might be hanging up there.

Do something crazy here Chuck. You know you want to!

I know the tendency is to play soft coverage and force the opponent’s passing game underneath, but Van Dyke is throwing some dead ducks out there. Might make sense to press and force him to try to beat us deep.

Squandered

I feel like a blitz on 3rd down when you spread the field is the most basic, easiest, and simplest expected defensive play, especially when our offense is as bad as they are.

Terrible whiff by Jados.

Empty backfield have to get rid of it quick

-4 yards rushing