Real Football 2023 - Miami at Miami

We look like an FCS team against these fools.

In the last commercial, the kid said, “watching live sports has never been this easy!” on the espn app. I couldn’t help but chuckle since half of you guys can’t watch the game because of Disney’s broadcasting bs with Spectrum. The irony.

I am not sure whether it is the TV angle, but our DL seems soo tiny close to their OL. These kids are massive.

That was pretty good

1 Like

After 15 minutes, we’re on pace to lose 40-0.

Let’s do something to revise that current pace.

Not bad

1 Like

I wonder if Van Dyke’s thumb is still bothering him. A lot of short stuff and the couple he’s thrown down the field haven’t had much velocity on them.

Yep. I thought that as well. You think by year 10 we could find some hidden gems and either add a bit more or take a bit off to them.

That’ll be just about enough of your advanced arithmetic skills, mister.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Everyone Hurricane on the punt return was a head taller.

Same here Blues

Defense is holding their own. Let’s relax and let Brett get in a rhythm. I actually like this better than us starting fast.

-3 yards rushing so far.

we’re winning the punting battle though

2 Likes

Problem is that Miami’s playcalling is terrible and does not allow the offense to develop a rythm.

3 Likes

I just don’t understand this ESPN+ app. You would think since it is an app, unrelated to my Spectrum package I could watch the damn game. On the other hand, it doesn’t appear I am missing much.

Good golly that was a dumb penalty

3 Likes

That’s now twice where we’ve completed a 3rd down pass short of the 1st down.

Had them pinned inside the 5. Unbelievable.

What the hell are you doing there? That is a terrible mistake.

1 Like