Real Football 2023 - Miami at Miami

Good one! That kind of humor is right up my alley.

1 Like

Where my Spreadhawks taking us +17?

1 Like

Add Stanley Cup winners and a Miss America and we stand all alone!

2 Likes

Sitting on my flight down to FL thinking about it:

Of all the irrelevant P5 CFB programs, is Miami FL the loudest and most delusional fan base? They’re like the Nebraska of the ACC.

At least Nebraska fans know they suck…

2 Likes

They’ve sort of become the Northwestern of ACC, with better bikinis, slightly lesser academics…

Sure 1980s to 2000 a powerhouse, but hey we were really good in the 40s, 50s and 70s, lol.

The U hasn’t been elite since before Kellen Winslow II was a bust in the NFL. And, you know, a despicable person off the field.

At least Nebraska fans are good fans and they support they’re team, even though it’s been even slightly longer since the Huskers had an elite football team.

And in 2003.

Eh, the U wasn’t even the better Miami in ‘03.

1 Like

I’m not letting them upstage our 2003!

:wink:

Listen in all seriousness, we may get housed, and that may be more due to our HC’s game planning quite honestly…The U will be a lot better, but they can’t be that good in game one from last years results which should a program like ‘us’ should be able to play with them.

1 Like

Tailgate started last night, where is everyone? At Hyatt Centric in South Beach now, let’s get this rolling to a victory! Hurricanes for lunch!

1 Like

For anyone that wants to come eat and drink by our pool tomorrow (again, we’re about 25 min from Hard Rock), shoot a private message to Jive or me for the address.

4 Likes

Suit optional? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Don’t temp @yanksalex with a good time!

2 Likes

And don’t bend over in front of him either!!

Lolz

1 Like

Hit “Ok” nothing happened.

:wink:

2 Likes

It’s officially game day.

3 Likes

Everybody out there wearing RED!

If not…go home and change! L/H!!!

2 Likes

But he does have outstanding meat!

1 Like