Portal

Amos to Mississippi State.

https://x.com/petenakos_/status/1779257345010212937?s=46&t=oallIeFEhKH9sCOJPSKdyw

Did Martin tell him he wasn’t welcome back?

Best of luck to Rashad, especially since we aren’t playing him in the regular season. Again, hate to see him go. Dude just feasted on MAC defenses.

1 Like

From Ox-Vegas to Stark-Vegas.

2 Likes

I hope he does great things and becomes the second most famous Amos behind the cookie tycoon.

2 Likes

No hard feelings towards Amos. Especially after Brett’s injury, he really carried the load (literally) and got us a MAC title. This is college sports now and I’m happy he can get paid for a year as he most likely does not have a big pay day at the next level coming.

I actually think if Chuck wasn’t so successful in getting many of the guys to buy-in that this season could be really special, we would have seen alot more leaving to get a pay day.

6 Likes
1 Like

Miami recently offered a transfer DT from YSU. Still looking to add depth on the DL.

3 Likes

This guy just transferred in January, and now is back in the portal in April. Crazy times.

So wherever he lands will be his fourth school. I wonder is he has even declared a major! Lol

Logistics Management. He will petition his next school to give him 12 credit hours for independent study.

3 Likes

Any rumors about anyone at Miami who might be jumping in the portal after the spring game? From the photos Miami has published it looks like Henry was getting most of the reps at QB this spring.

3 Likes

Or any rumors on what Miami might be looking for in portal?

QB with game experience would be a good idea. Just in case.

Henry > Kopp

3 Likes

Or give the #2 some playing time.

2 Likes

I’m not aware of any QB’s that we’re currently targeting. Mostly interior DL and maybe DB.

2 Likes

There seems to be a concensus among many of the “experts” that a QB picked up after the spring portal probably won’t help you much until his second season in your program.

1 Like

Having watched some spring practices I would guess there maybe a shakeup in QB 2-4 after next Saturday.

Don’t be bashful. Do you have a prediction on the depth chart order?

1 Like