Portal

It’s a miniature one made out of glass.

2 Likes

So is Wednesday the last chance add more players

Wednesday marks the start of the late signing period for high school kids. Essentially it’s our last chance to add high school kids. But Wednesday doesn’t have anything to do with the portal. Later in the Spring, there will still be another window for players to enter the portal. I think you’ll see us add one or two more guys before it’s all said and done

3 Likes

Redhawks 16 do you or anyone else on this site have info as to who we are bringing in from the portal - I am aware of Dean and Downing from other sites.

3 Likes

Those two, plus a WR from Arizona State and a TE from SELU. Those are the four that I’m aware of so far. We’ll see what the spring roster looks like when it comes out.

1 Like

I wonder how many we can take

At least one more since Warren went into the portal.

Bobcats introduce a dozen transfers.

1 more to add to that: Preston Daniel. TE from FSU

Now they can all introduce themselves to the idea of never finishing better than second place in the division.

Use to do GEICO commercials.

IMG_2987

2 Likes

Solid observation Digitalhawk given that the trait of red hair was introduced to the Homo sapien genome via interbreeding with Neanderthals.

2 Likes

Reading his FSU bio, seems like a very good addition.

1 Like

I spit out Diet Coke reading your post. Well done.

He’s an addition to the Bobcats roster right?

I thought preaves said he was a Miami commit, could have misread it though

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like we’d be making fun of him if that is the case. Someone needs to clarify.

3 Likes

Well according to On3 he is going to Buffalo, so not sure where he is going

He’s going to Miami. He had committed to Buffalo at one point, but I believe that was prior to the coaching change.

His twitter has a handle link to miamifootball

2 Likes