Portal

Switching from OU to Bama? Biggest 180 I’ve seen since they switched the casting of Barbie from Amy Schumer to Margot Robbie.

4 Likes

Is Chuck waiting until after J Term when everyone is back on campus before announcing our incoming transfer group? Seems like several coaches have done that this week as Spring Semesters resume.

Maybe he is waiting until he seems them on Monday?

1 Like

You got got.

Is there any chance at this point that Amos returns?

2 Likes

Good question.

Has the window closed for Amos to declare for the draft?

The draft?!

Yes. He has been out of high school three years I believe so he would be eligible, he is working with a personal trainer and he has not committed anywhere. I am not saying he will get drafted, but it may be his plan.

1 Like

Any transfer football players spotted on campus this week? Officially, it’s been very quiet.

School resumed in Oxford on Monday. Any chance that Mr. Amos is still enrolled?

1 Like

That would be nice!

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/the-four-best-available-transfer-portal-players-on-offense#gid=ci02d4afe26000263c&pid=rashad-amos-rb-miami-oh

2 Likes

His stock has risen as others have gone by the board. He was listed as #6 a couple weeks ago.

He isn’t coming back. Best to just move on.

1 Like

It appears he might be taking a semester off from school. I can’t imagine many schools not having started classes yet. Or is he NFL (un)drafted bound?

What’s the Hawktalk record for most posts in a thread?

1 Like

He’s still in the student directory. Not sure if that’s a guarantee that he’s still enrolled. And I think he would want to be enrolled somewhere to maintain academic progress to prevent eligibility issues later, so even that wouldn’t be a guarantee he’s coming back

@Digitalhawk, considering this has been one ot the quietest transfer portal periods in recent memory, I think it’s clearly driven by the success and anticipated further success of the team. Candidly, I’m super excited about the returning players, the exceptional recruiting class and the few transfers that are coming into the program. I think there will be minimal, if any, drop off on offense. Still would like Amos back, but he’s not coming back. Gage, despite playing well, played sparingly. Will miss Caiden, but super confident in returning defense and younger guys. Wouldn’t mind seeing some additional transfers coming in, but we lost little in terms of quantity.

Keep up the topic.

3 Likes

Love and Honor!

Plus we have OU and UC in Ox- Vegas this fall!
Get ready for some serious tailgating.

1 Like