Portal

I’ve pissed on the toilet seat and gotten worse rebukes than this kid got.

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

So true!

24/7 says he’s currently the seventh best available in the portal.

I would think he has to make a decision very soon. Spring semester is starting and has started at some places, so I would assume he wants to enroll to learn the offense for spring ball. I would also assume, more importantly scholarship and academic credits transferring have to be set up ASAP for wherever he goes. Hopefully he’ll stay though!

2 Likes

DoJ joining the lawsuit that caused the restraining order preventing NCAA from making double transfers sit out a year.

Glad to see my federal tax dollars funding the DoJ tackling critical issues in the country

10 Likes

They want to stop those junk portal fees.

Totally agree. Dumb. Just monetize everything. Permit all programs to compete on a level playing field. Pay student-athletes a percentage of revenue.

1 Like

If you live in Ohio you’re paying double!

2 Likes

Don’t get me started on this state’s tax issues…

2 Likes

“ Miami tight end Cam McCormick’s college career will have a ninth season. McCormick said Thursday that his petition for a ninth season of college football had been granted and he would be back with the Hurricanes for 2024. No college football player has ever had nine seasons of eligibility before; McCormick petitioned the ACC in September in the hopes of playing two seasons with the Hurricanes.” Yahoo Sports

What is this, Never Never Land?

2 Likes

Can Gabbert do the same thing lol

Four season ending injuries before playing his fourth game. He probably has more metal and titanium in him than I have. Plus the Redshirt year and the COVID year.

I wonder if he has ever earned a college degree?

1 Like

He has at least one Bachelors and one Masters - in communications and marketing… Nicole Auerbach checked his LinkedIn…

He could have have completed college, medical school, and started his residency.

1 Like

You know a lot of people go to school for seven years.
I know, they’re called Doctors

For the Tommy Boy fans on here.

3 Likes

Ok, that sucks, but sometimes life just sucks. If he has a season-ending injury in game 2 next season, will he apply for a 10th year?