Portal

Likely going to be some Buffalo guys hitting the portal soon. Despite their record, they have some dudes who can play. They also just got a transfer from UC that we had offered as well. Would love to see us be aggressive there.

Gentlemen, he has a Harvard bachelors and will likely have a masters degree at the end of his collegiate football career. Explain to me again where he sacrificed his academic credentials for short term football success. I don’t think Mr. Moody is the poster child for athleticly driven decisions that have bad repercussions down the road.

5 Likes

My response about the 40 year career decision was to Eddie’s post that said he’d trade Harvard for Kent State any day.

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

Back To The Portal!!!

Taulia Tagovailoa (Yep…His Brother) is in the portal, in case you missed it.

1 Like

It’s the difference on the job offer/grad school admissions end that makes the difference. That’s where the 40 year career decision comes into play. You can look it up.

1 Like

No disputing that at all.

But it’s Harvard. Nuff said.

1 Like

He’s declaring for the draft. It sounds like his plan to get an extra year of eligibility didn’t pan out.

1 Like

Ah yes. Just saw that.

1 Like

Amos still uncommitted that last I saw…he has offer from UNC, but their star RB is expected to return so Rashad has no guarantee of being the featured back there.

Supposedly Florida State has been in touch with him, and NC State offered him out of high school and could use a good RB, so they may be a possibility.

Rashad.

1 Like

I would absolutely love Amos back

4 Likes

Someone on Twitter, who appears to be a private RB trainer, posted this video of Amos about a week ago. It seems to indicate he’s headed to Washington? Obviously a lot has happened since then.

https://x.com/bradlester1/status/1745697817539010777?s=46&t=Mwc894NmZi2sl3ixPUgjFA

1 Like

uhh he was going to transfer to the national runner up?

That video wasn’t shot in Washington. And Washington’s had a coaching change since then. But the Huskies’ Dillon Johnson did announce for the draft.

I thought Rashad wanted to transfer back down south to be closer to his mom in Georgia.

Amos is generating alot of interest from P5 programs…it seems he is wisely taking his time to ensure he finds the right (i.e. featured back) situation before he jumps.

5 Likes

Kent seems to surprisingly reload with some really good players every few years.

2 Likes

Jerry Kill gets hired to some fake job at Vandy and Vandy adds Diego Pavia hours later.

Seriously surprised at that! There are some character issues with Pavia. He was at the center of the controversy that caused Kill’s post season rant - leading to his resignation. New Mexico wouldn’t allow NMSU access to its indoor facility during the pre-bowl practice in Albuquerque. UNM had received first hand reports - with actual video evidence - showing that Pavia had pissed on the Lobos logo in the indoor before the UNM-NMSU regular season game in September.

Heroes die, but legends live on forever.