Portal

If we beat notrev dame the kids will bur Orford

A perfect storm indeed!

[quote=“Hawkattack06, post:462, topic:3218, full:true”]

I’m worried about this one, i think some of our assistants are probably on radars of bigger programs.

When do we start seeing their “I’m staying” posts?

2 Likes

This is getting ridiculous. If this is overturned, we could see guys playing at 4 schools in 4 years.

4 Likes

This could still bite us this year. A reason some guys did not hit the portal might be they have already transferred once and have not yet graduated.

3 Likes

People have 4 jobs in 4 years all the time ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

I don’t think the suit will be resolved that quickly.

I dont love seeing a resume like that to be honest

6 Likes

I had heard that they could open a special window if the lawsuit is decided in their favor.

2 Likes

Do they, though?

1 Like

As @Redsea points out, it sure doesn’t look good. But it does happen a lot.

3 Likes

A lot more so with younger workers. The days of linear careers like mine that lasted 36 years with a single employer are pretty much a relic of the past.

A personnel consultant I listened to in a conference breakout session about 15 years ago said college graduates of that era could expect to have as many as a dozen different employers and four or five separate careers during their lifetimes.

:100:
Although the employers also deserve some of the “blame” (or whatever you want to call it), as so many organizations expand and contract without showing any loyalty to long time employees.

I don’t mean to imply that you were putting this solely on the more recent generations.

1 Like

On3 still has Graham listed as “undecided” on the team transfer portal page.

So that is amusing.

2 Likes

Give ‘em Hell next year, young man. Then go make a fortune!

Agree. Some employers today are squeezing the lifeblood out of professional employees - especially in finance, investment banking and law. No employer commitment to any semblance of work-life balance. 28 year olds sleeping under their desks for three hours a night.

Now back to football!

3 Likes

That’s easy for you to say!

One of them is their leading rusher. Granted they seem to have a 1-2 punch but the guy with 800+ yards is listed as being in there.

2 Likes

Sleeping under your desk—read the book: Musk…quite an interesting read.

Onward with football.

4 Likes

1 Like