Pittsburgh Steelers 2023

You’re not bad enough to tank for Caleb Williams anyway. Drake Maye maybe.

He doesn’t need to officially tank, but ever since Arians and LeBeaubledt, the Steelers have gotten progressively worse. This is the season it may come to a head….

Wow, I saw it but I still don’t believe it. How did the Steelers possibly win that game? Well I guess Pickett had his one drive that he seems to come up with each game and defense did its thing to chip in. Nice special teams play on the safety as well. Well on to the bye tied for first place, believe it or not.

1 Like

That defense is ferocious. If we only had an offense…

They will get some offensive bodies back in two weeks when they play again (Rams).

Well everything bad that could have happened today happened. Ravens, Bengals, and Browns all win and the Browns survive missed chip shot field goal at the end.
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Trevor Lawrence and Tua have 6 fumbles this year. Brock Purdy has 5 fumbles this year. Lamar Jackson and Kirk Cousins have 7 fumbles this year.

Kenny “Baby Hands” Pickett has 0.

So Mike Tomlin beats John Harbaugh and Sean McVay in consecutive games. Wonder if he saw the statues.

After a bye…Tomlin is tough to beat. Pickett made several clutch throws. Offensive line played very well the second half.

And now…three consecutive home games - Jaguars, Titans, and Packers.

7-2???

Bad injury day (week) for QBs. We should be hearing something shortly on the non-call injury to KP.

Mitch is Mitch. Jacksonville is pretty good. George should keep his mouth closed next time…And rush to the line after a contested catch instead of dawdling like a lost puppy.

Worst 4-3 team I have seen in a while.

Canada to coach from the sideline tonight (instead of upstairs).

FYI…Will Levis needs just 193 passing touchdowns tonight against the Steelers to pass Warren Moon for most in franchise history.

1 Like

And Pickett needs 406 to catch Ben in the Steelers record books for touchdown passes. Little chance of that happening either.

I know Pickett is hurt, but he sucks because his is not an accurate thrower. He just isn’t good enough.

He never uses the middle of the field. The passes are all dump offs or short down and outs. Not sure if that’s a play calling thing. Would be nice to use the deep middle every now and then or at least deep sidelines to Pickens on back shoulder or something. Just not a very creative offense.

That’s a feature of the Matt Canada system. Hard to evaluate Pickett right now….

Kenny Pickett as Captain Jack.

I saw the meme where this photo was the reason GO unfollowed the team….i would too

What is “GO?”

I believe (below) Blitzburgh posted the original pic.

https://twitter.com/Blitz_Burgh/status/1721244036697047238/photo/1