Oxford Restaurant Recommendations

I always thought Oxford needed a 24 hour diner, the open restaurant on High Street next to Krishna seemed like a perfect place when I was in school. Maybe something similar has opened elsewhere, I remember there were rumors of Waffle House opening somewhere in town.

5 Likes

Yes!

OxVegas Chicken,48 E. Park Place, across from Oxford Memorial Park is open late, ( 12am on Sun-Weds., 3am Thur,Fri,Sat)has great chicken tenders, waffle fries and a bar.

2 Likes

Last I heard, city council had given the Waffle House a green light. It’ll be on College Corner near the cemetery

1 Like

Where people end up after they eat at Waffle House!!

Hey now I always have to go to the Waffle House when I go home and I’m still alive

1 Like

This first song is the song my wife and I fell in love to. If you’re single, it’s a true aphrodisiac. Good luck to you!

1 Like

Nothing beats some scattered and smothered

1 Like

I just tried the brand new wood-fired pizza place that went in next to Graeter’s about a month ago called Bello and wow! I was blown away with how delicious it is! Highly highly recommend, super friendly staff, pizza made right in front of you, no complaints!

6 Likes

Thought this needed a bump since we’re getting into fall and winter sports seasons…

Someone on Chowdown Cincinnati (FB) mentioned Tous Les Jours. It’s a Korean-French bakery/sandwich shop at 5 W. High Street. It’s a national chain but it looks good and I’m interested in trying it in October.

1 Like

Still very good

1 Like

Try Bello’s pizza studio

2 Likes

Normally we’re in a hurry coming up from the east side of Cincinnati on Fridays and do fast food in Ross or Hamilton, then we have more time on Saturdays.

These are our regular go-tos:

Hot Head Burritos (Ross)
Mad Mike’s Burgers (Hamilton)
Chester’s Pizza (Hamilton)
Jocko’s (Hamilton)

Mac & Joe’s
Skipper’s
Left Field Tavern

Nineteen home games this season so we may branch out a little.

1 Like

Yeah, I think we will. We went to Doughby’s a couple times and liked it. I actually enjoyed Hungry Howie’s when it had a location on the north side of town.

2 Likes

Also haven’t seen Sohi mentioned here. Everything there is amazing!

1 Like

Looks good, I’ll have to try it this season. Thanks for the tip!

What are your favorites there?

Super Fries are amazing. Philly Cheesesteak is good, but you can’t go wrong with making your own burger.

3 Likes

Steinkeller

Beer Hall & Restaurant Steinkeller Oxford Ohio (steinkellercircle.com)

7 Likes

Will’s Pizza was special

RIP

Chucks
(Chuck burgers and fries. And Chuck’s chicks)

7 Likes