Other college football games 2024

Cuse 17 Bobbies 16 at 11:44 in the third.

South Carolina and ODU tied at the end of 3. No sign of Gage in the box score.

3 Likes

All these guys leave and will have a few bucks to show for their efforts, but in the long game maybe not worth it.

Nicholson hits his first PAT.

2 Likes

No Amos, either in the box score.
Dudes. Don’t bail for fools gold.
Ps, Joe Morehead said Akron has no NIL. Said “no one who comes here has any illusions other than a chance to play.” I love that. It’s the anti “if you’ve got the money I’ve got the time.”

4 Likes

Ole Miss up 52-0 at the half. Three different ball carriers, none named Amos.

2 Likes

Rashad Amos 0 touches for Ole Miss up 52 at half. Gage Larvadain no receptions for South Carolina. Caiden Woullard 0 tackles only subbed in in the 3rd quarter for Oklahoma. Grass isn’t always greener!

6 Likes

The question is what do you value NIL money or draft prospects

Wow! They may have made a huge mistake in ditching a starring role w Miami in favor of short term NIL bucks!

2 Likes

And Aveon is standing on the sideline for an FCS team at Auburn’s Jordan Hare Stadium - watching his new team down 52-3 at the half. He hasn’t been on the field yet.

2 Likes

Yeah but it’s not like he starts for us this year

2 Likes

Ol’ Miss up like 59-0 and 7 different guys have carries, but not Amos…could he be hurt? If not, it would appear he made a HUGE mistake bailing on MU.

6 Likes

I always had hope the coaching staff would use him in the Wildcat or as a receiver out if the backfield.

1 Like

Doesn’t look like Alabama has missed a beat under DeBoer - 56-0 over WKU and still in the 3rd Quarter. Deep into Bama’s backups.

Might hurt Graham’s NFL prospects with limited Field goal attempts :joy:

Although Reichard still got drafted

1 Like

Given how he hopped around from Miami to Mississippi State to Colorado to finally Ole Miss, I wouldn’t be surprised if he had an iffy agent or someone else giving him bad advice. At least Larvadain was high on the depth chart and SC only had ten completions today.

2025 future opponent UNLV is taking Houston to the woodshed now. Other than that no other G5>P4 upsets this weekend so far if I’m not mistaken.

Hawaii up 10-0 against UCLA that could be another one, UCLA is gonna get absolutely slaughtered in the Big 10

SDSU down 6-3 at half at home against FCS Texas A&M Commerce with new coach, former Kent State head coach, Sean Lewis

Amos finally gets his first 2 carries going for 10 yards after Ole Miss is up 73

2 Likes

Graham Nicholson is 7/7 (xps). Alabama’s second kicker is 2/2

1 Like