Other college football games 2024

There are not enough ways for me to love your insight. Well said.

Elon’s backup QB is WMU’s Jack Salopek.

Also known as the fake Salopek.

1 Like

Caiden Woullard finally in the game for Oklahoma on the final series of the third quarter - with Sooners leading Temple 37-0. We really could have used him!

6 Likes

Just like Amos, I wish Woullard nothing but the best. Maybe I’m nuts but I’d rather be starting and dominating in the MAC than standing on the sideline during SEC games. At least they got paid. I hope they actually get legitimate playing time sooner rather than later.

5 Likes

WMU scores to tie up Wisconsin 7-7 with 3:02 remaining in the first half.

Wisky FG to end the first half 10-7.

FAU loses to Spartans 16-10. Looked like QB Cam Fancher (Wayne HS/Marshall transfer) might have broken his wrist on the next yo last play. He tried to convert on the fourth down play but couldn’t execute. He was in tremendous pain after the play. MSU took a knee to end the game.

Hell of a fake FG by WMU sets up 1st & goal to start the 4th. Broncos currently trail 13-7.

1 Like

WMU leads 14-13.

Fight on Fight on for Western!

14-13 Broncos right after Jump Around!

Damned punt that grazed a WMU gunner changed the game. Broncos had taken over the game at that point and had stuffed the Badgers on the prior series. The fumble recovery on the punt led to Wisconsin’s go ahead TD and two point conversion. It took the air out of WMU’s effort. Too bad.

3 Likes

The WMU game shows the minuscule margin of error that exists for a MAC team vs. even an unranked Big Ten team.

4 Likes

@muhawk I thought someone posted earlier that Woullard would be starting. Guess not. He seems like a legit NFL prospect. Playing in mop up time, even at Oklahoma, doesn’t seem likely to advance his chances. He profits financially in the short term but maybe not in the long term.

4 Likes

Kent State’sQB has beautiful hair.

ESPN just called Miami (fake) Miami University on the Georgia-Clemson broadcast

1 Like

Of course, we all know that Miami OF Florida is fake (and second one or copy cat) university. That’s old news ESPN.

1 Like

Little Troy obviously lives in there.

Sportscasters are geographically stupid

2 Likes

UC only leading 28-20 in the third against Towson.

3 Likes

Ohio hanging with Syracuse at halftime and - wait for it - Akron is making TOSU fans miserable.