Other college football games 2024

I think that analysis might be missing something. Collectives are die hard fans. They care so much for their school they will donate their own money to see it do well. Above and beyond what the typical fan or alum will. Their existence is pure branding for the school. Free brand loyalty. Why would the schools want it to go? The ROI for the mothership is enormous.

2 Likes

When the O line from multiple schools unionize, not the team, the position, that will end the million dollar QBs.

These kids should have to pay for their educations now

4 Likes

Even if NIU comes back to beat NC State I can’t see the CFP committee selecting a team that lost to a UB squad that is gonna lose by 40 to UConn.

1 Like

MAC teams are having a quite bad day so far. I watched about 30 minutes of the NIU game, and they are solid. Not sure how they managed to lose against Buffalo

1 Like

That offsides call to overturn Minnesota’s onside kick recovery and hand the win to Michigan was criminal.

I was at the game. Too many turnovers did them in! NC State forced most of them and made the recoveries… Their O line looks big, was able to get some holes for their backs. Their top RB may have gotten injured, he looked like he was limping on the sideline, didn’t go in on those last few plays when they had a chance. NIU could have won that game. I was pleasantly surprised by the turnout for NIU fans, although they got real cocky when they were down 17-14.

2 Likes

jC pass the ball. They cant guard first down passes. We are sooooo stubborn with this fing running game. Pass the ball!

1 Like

NIU out gains NC State by over 100 yards, loses turnover battle by FOUR, and still only lost by 7.

2 Likes

Central beats San Diego State on a last second field goal.

3 Likes

The two missed personal fouls on Guy and Graham that allowed Minnesota to keep driving and make it 24-10 were worse.

ODU just scored with 24 seconds remaining to take a 30-27 lead over BG.

BG lost.

1 Like

After beating the almighty UMASS, I am feeling good about our chances against Georgia

1 Like

Georgia Bama game is kooky pants.

1 Like

Need Georgia to score here and Bama to lose on a Graham Nicholson missed kick😂

Well, that game lived up to the billing.

Actually, only about the last 8 minutes lived up to the billing.

2 Likes

Ashton Jeanty should win the heisman

2 Likes

I listened to the second half of Alabama Georgia on the radio driving home last night. After the clinching interception, the Bamalama play-by-play guy said “We finally had someone step up and make a play!” And then the color commentator followed with, “Yeah, we made a fuckin’ play!” The PBP guy then added, “You don’t need to apologize!”

1 Like

Sean Lewis is a terrible coach. Always has been.

2 Likes