Other college football games 2024

Add UC and that’s my situation too.

Rooting for the proverbial sinkhole tomorrow in Marshall v Ohio St.

Washington St is 3-0 with a blowout win over Texas Tech and a road win over Washington. They’re currently trailing at home in the 4th quarter to undefeated San Jose St, led by Ken Niumatalolo. Finally free of the Navy, Ken N has called 32 passes against 15 rushes. If SJSU can hang on to win, it looks likely that they’ll start 7-0.

1 Like

All of this took place after 7:36 in the fourth quarter. Average Friday night college football game.

1 Like

Final tally was 54 passes to 21 rushes. Incredible football tragedy that we didn’t get to see Niumatalolo at Arizona with Khalil Tate because the players revolted under the assumption that they’d have to play an academy style offense.

1 Like

Three unbelievable games on Friday night to open the weekend. Stanford kicks a FG with no time left to beat Syracuse. Nebraska and Illinois go to OT with Illinois winning. And WSU pulls out the win over SJSU in two OT with more than 100 points scored in the game.

Cool story!

This kid’s dad and sister were at last night’s game in Pullman. He’s from Pago Pago.

First time they ever saw him play. It’s parents weekend there. They flew 5,300 miles to the game.

Cincinnati up 21-0 over Houston in 2nd.

At least we weren’t that bad

Crazy. JMU up 46-21 at UNC halfway through the second quarter!

3 Likes

Cat fight in Lexington near halftime.

Kentucky - 17
Ohio U. - 0

Cincinnati blowing out Houston 31-0 in 3rd!

It’s now 11:35 left in the 3rd quarter

James Madison 53
UNC 24

JMU not taking their “foot off the gas”…did a trick play (a modified Statue of liberty) for a first down, and then hit another huge pass play for something like 50 yards. Now threatening to score again.

…and they score again to go up by 36 points!

Bearcats crushing Houston 34-zip late in the 4th quarter.
P.S. UC wins 34-0.

I wish we could shock the world and do to ND today what JMU just did to UNC.
Open up a can Redhawks!

3 Likes

Tough call today w OSU playing Marshall. But I hate the Herd more so I am OK w Buckeyes up 49-14.

1 Like

UMass trailing at home in the third against CCSU. CCSU is NEC (which doesn’t do the full FCS scholarship allotment) and lost by 56 to CMU in week 1. No excuse for not winning comfortably next week.

1 Like

NIU and Buffalo ties at 17 with about 9 minutes left.

Going to OT