Other college football games 2024

Graham Nicholson misses his first (I think) field goal attempt for Alabama, a 46 yarder

3 Likes

Well Notre Dames first drive goes very well as they score a TD in 2 mins in West Lafayette. Next week does not look promising

1 Like

To be fair, Notre Dame marched right down the field and scored against NIU and my thought at that time was, “Yikes, this could be 63-7.”

It is weird seeing Notre Dame playing Purdue on CBS.

Anyone see what the office al attendance was for today’s game? Guessing around 21,500-22,000 Based on the crowd shots.
P.S. NM…saw it was 24,717.

I guess FSU will be looking for a new coach starting tomorrow am? Lol

1 Like

Notre Dame up 42-0 at half not looking forward to next week

Trap game!!!

giphy

1 Like

Fucking Purdue. My second favorite team. Rivalry games are not going well today for me.

Remember when the winner of the Florida/Florida State game was a national title contender?

1 Like

Pitt’s freshman QB transfer from Bama is going to make the city forget about Kenny Pickett

After 3 weeks, Gage Larvadain has 0 receptions at South Carolina.
After 2.5 weeks (still playing), Amos has had 5 total carries in games Ole Miss has won 76-0, 52-3, and leads 23-3 today (none yet today). None of these carries have come in the first half.

Who knows how either NW or UC would have been different, but really sad to see guys who were stars and left for basically no action.

5 Likes

Don’t forget Graham being 0-1 on field goals at Bama😂

Chuck should put those stats in the locker-room, in BIG RED LETTERS

1 Like

Caiden Woullard has 2 tackles (0 sacks, 0 for loss) in three games for Oklahoma and is not a starter.

2 Likes

Toledo leading 14-0 in the second quarter on the road against Mississippi St.

1 Like

Tennessee is leading Kent, 43-0. They’re not even three minutes into the second quarter.

1 Like

The MAC is all over the map. Akron in a dogfight with 0-2 Colgate. Toledo boat-racing Mississippi State.

1 Like

Quinn Ewers went from being the cop who doesn’t need a back-up to being the QB who gets injured on the Hype Train.

1 Like

Northwestern was only up 14-7 at halftime against Eastern Illinois…

1 Like