Monitoring the Miami Transfer Portal

They arent going to be 1-11 in 3 years

1 Like

Probably not. But they could easily be 4-8.

1 Like

Awesome for Shaffer, hope he has a great year with the Sooners!

1 Like

Back to Amos: this kid looks like the real deal. Great combination of speed, strength and elusiveness.

3 Likes

Since this is a “Monitoring the Miami Transfer Portal” I really don’t give a damn about Deion and Colorado other than players from there that transfer to Miami.

4 Likes

Started at Houston?

“ high level game experience “? I was all excited about this kid with all his experience that you guys speak about. I checked it out and see that he never played at Houston. Then played in the last game of the season for the 1-11 Buffaloes. I guess my definition of game experience is different. However, I’m still excited to get a quality player, just wish he had more experience in real games. We have a room full of those guys now.

He was 4th string at Colorado. Played in the last game due to injury, RS preservation and transfers in the spots ahead of him. His film doesn’t look bad. I think the guys we have show more arm strength and athleticism. I’m glad to have Kopp. He will add maturity and competition.

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

hear they had an wr
from mich st in today

2 Likes

Mallory commits to Arizona State.

Sounds like Lockett was in Oxford over the weekend. Kinda thought we’d be hearing some news from him by now. Guess we’ll just continue to wait and see.

Radio silence on transfers not a good sign

Yeah I’m not sure what to make of Lockett. Maybe he feels like more offers are still out there for him? Felt like he was a slam dunk.

1 Like

A new name that has popped up on Miami’s radar is DB Jayden Williams. Jayden started his career at USC, then announced he was transferring to Louisville last winter. However, I don’t see any proof that he actually ever made it on campus there. In an interview I read, he said it was going to be tough leaving his mom in LA to head out East. Perhaps that had something to do with it? He’s looking for a home now and Miami has extended an offer. Might be something to keep an eye on.

2 Likes

I’m confused. He didn’t play for anyone in the 2022 season?

As far as I can tell, no.

Deavion Pierce will be joining Ryan O’Hair at FCS Robert Morris.

1 Like

Well Terry Lockett finally committed…to Eastern Michigan. Oh well.

That sucks.

2 Likes

Tyre Shelton commits to LA Tech

1 Like