Miami vs UC Game Thread 2024

I’m no football expert but we’re in deep shit unless the offense took some of Michael Jordan’s secret sauce from Space Jam at halftime. Hesitate to say the game is over if we don’t get a TD this next drive but the defense just endured two long drives and I don’t think they’ll hold if we stall out again.

Why was ESPNU showing the Miami marching band heading into commercial after the UC touchdown?………wait……Oh that IS the UC Band. Miami wearing black and small amounts of red and white, they can be confused.

If only Miami had different marching band uniforms to differentiate themselves from others……could that be possible?

1 Like

After watching 6 quarters plus of our sputtering and error plagued offense it would seem a 14 point deficit is insurmountable.

1 Like

Blame Dr. Lytle for wanting us to look like a drum corps. Granted the old uniforms were shit but you can make a classic red and white look a bit more modern.

1 Like

Outside of kneeling it to end the half, UC has had the ball for nearly a full quarter of football.

We want to win, just don’t have the horses. Their QB runs to extend plays and gets a first down. Our QB through no fault of his own can’t run. Their backs carry people. Their offense line protects. I am disappointed. Our o line continues to disappoint. Our organization continues to disappoint. Like it or not (I don’t) we are not as good. We seem to have had our break. No score here and I am off to view Lake Champlain on this glorious weather day here in Vermont.

1 Like

Well at least Notre Dame has no consistent good game film to look at and prepare for next week

Go grab a Heady Topper.

My Band on the Run musical choice needs to kick in. It’s a terrible song and should work. Try some other sets coach!

Why the hell did we hire Matt Canada as an offensive consultant?

Needed that

1 Like

Huge, needed it!

TD!

3 Likes

First of the season!!

2 Likes

Can’t exactly count on dropping bombs like that every drive but hey it’s a touchdown and it’s a one score game. Now get a three and out.

3 Likes

Defense needs to come through here

Wow!
OK. Play some D!

1 Like

The aggressive passing game looks good. That’s 4 very big chunk plays now. Keep pushing it downfield when you can, Miami

D needs to make a play and do it early in the drive to 1) get off the field and get another breather and 2) to keep the momentum.

The picture they just showed for the ‘03 game definitely wasn’t from the ‘03. We weren’t wearing white that afternoon.