Miami vs UC Game Thread 2024

Damn. There was literally no one covering Brett on that option read. Great catch!

Just get a damn first down….

Missing Laverdain right now. Gotta hang onto that catch.

Chuck will forever play every team straight up. Don’t bother him with things like creativity or innovation.

2 Likes

Seems like a lot of students stayed. Hats off to the folks involved in getting them there today!

2 Likes

Well the rain exploded with a mighty crash as we fell into the sun…

2 Likes

We ran Mozee again on that last possession…as usual he was hit and driven back. I know he has speed if he gets in the open field, but he never breaks tackles and goes down too easily when hit. I just don’t get why they won’t try Brunson more.

5 Likes

Play calling is garbage, or we have terrible recievers

1 Like

Oline is a disaster 3 guys rushing vs 5 blockers and they get to the QB instantly

1 Like

Miami Offensive Line Today…

Mozee again???

Well that sucks. Our o line continues to be inefficient. Punt game not what it needs to be either. Come on D.

Brutal

Since the O line can’t block, if you do run the ball you may as well run a big back that just might break a tackle. These coaches confound me w their personnel choices.

That’s the ballgame

Game over

That will probably do it.

Defense looks gassed. We needed to get a key stop or turnover on one of their two long drives and then put one together ourselves, but that just ain’t happening today.

1 Like

We just aren’t all that good this year …we miss our two big playmakers on offense and a limited mobility QB adds to the lack of offensive ability. Add to that a disappointing O line and we look like an average (not championship caliber) MAC team that may eke out 6-7 wins.

Still think we can get to a bowl, but not sure how we can contend for another MAC title.

1 Like

Offensive line doesn’t seem to be an issue to me. Our bad routes or inability to separate from DBs seems to be the issue