Miami vs UC Game Thread 2024

Here we go!

The question now needs to be ask, how long is the line to get into the stadium because there’s not enough WiFi? Or has that problem been fixed

No first play touchdown? Lame.

1 Like

6th year QB has to be better. Come on

2 Likes

Damn.

1 Like

3rd and short, and you throw into the endzone, off balance into double coverage.

So stupid. So, so stupid.

2 Likes

Looks like we thought Mississippi State was worth emulating with the cowbell giveaway. Regardless, looks like an incredible student turnout.

3 Likes

It is really fun to see a great crowd and hear them through the telecast

1 Like

Watch for the fake.

Just need to give the students a reason to keep coming back

2 Likes

8 Likes

Crowd looks great. Now give them a reason to cheer.

1 Like

I am a big fan of two-quarterback systems. Picturing here Aveon replacing Gabbert in that 3rd down.

Don’t know why you don’t just run it with one of the power backs on that 3rd down. Gets you the first down or sets you up to be able to kick a field goal or try again on 4th

3 Likes

I’m watching in a hotel room in Burlington VT. Hotel staff probably thought someone was being killed when Brett dropped back to throw. I told my wife right before the play, if he throws it he has read to many fictitious books.

Crowd looks AMAZING

1 Like

Uninspired 3rd down play call. Don’t need to repeat bubble screens to McDonald every play but something like that should be in the cards if you see safeties in the box.

2 Likes

Especially if they want to keep doing the read option stuff. Gabbert is absolutely no threat to keep right now

Brunson up the gut was the call they should have made

2 Likes

I can see why they declined the hold call in favor of forcing a 55 yard FG try for UC but the new UC kicker made em pay. Man, that kick was a boomer!