Miami vs UC Game Thread 2024

Left way too many points on the board today

1 Like

Where the F did that kicker come from?

The second half has been a big step up with all the long passes since our line has done a much better job protecting, but our run game has been straight up dog water this season. Chuck adjusted the offense halfway through last year and it worked, but I can’t see him going all Mike Leach air raid even if that’s what’s working for us…

Our run blocking has been poor both games, plus we run the wrong guy over and over. We did better late when we quit trying to run.

2 Likes

4 points we did not score because of bad coaching (IMO). This should be a 7 pt game. A Hail Mary, and the game wouldn’t be over

Good call by CM. Keep Brett safe!!

2 Likes

The Hessian makes it in! Good call. We need him for sets.

Yes the pass blocking was mostly better in the second half…Brett made some good throws and was able to throw it away when under duress without risking an INT.

2 Likes

3rd in 1 in the first run it with downing pick up the first that’s 3-7 then the extra point vs 2 point decision then the 4th down go for it vs field goal in the 4th is more points

If the goal is to keep Brett healthy… why was Brett in for the first play of this drive?

1 Like

I’m surprised Chuck isn’t just having Hesson hand off the ball.

Henry rushed for 13 on one play. Mozee had 14 all game.

4 Likes

Is Brunson in Chuck’s “dog house” or what? (maybe injured or a bad practice player??). Last week he seemed to be a much better option running inside but I don’t recall him getting one rush today…or did I miss something?

2 Likes

Going to be 0-3 at the end of the month with all high hopes, student interest and hype from last year obliterated

3 Likes

Mozee should be out last running option, and even then only on jet or sweep plays. He just can’t break a tackle, and always goes backwards when hit.

1 Like

Why do we always suck at the beginning of each season?

4 Likes

We had 356 yards passing today, and essentially zero for a rushing attack. Some pretty good numbers by Brett.

Tough to get bowl eligible when you start out 0-3.

3 Likes

Did we even try to rush though? Running between the tackles with your small speed back is bush league. No draws, counters, tosses or anything

1 Like

Hey Notre Dame doesnt know what’s about to hit em

1 Like