Miami vs UC Game Thread 2024

Ok, we see what this team is made of

What is this camerawork

2 Likes

Why is our camera guy asleep on half of any throw over twenty yards.

3 Likes

Yeah they still had it as 1st and 10 with the penalty even though that was 2nd down and they never caught up to the correct down.

Give me 10 more Cade McDonalds

3 Likes

That’s bullshit

Why not kick a FG?

1 Like

OMG, why not kicking? Chuck went from the most conservative coach in college football to completely nuts IMO

6 Likes

Since we went for two and didn’t make it, shouldn’t we have kicked the FG on 4th down?

2 Likes

Yes, and try to recover the ball and a touchdown to win the game

1 Like

That would have also put more pressure on UC when they got the ball back…

2 Likes

Is it hockey season yet? :expressionless:

1 Like

Terrible tackling

2 Likes

Miami 11 yards rushing.

2 Likes

That’s two picked up PI flags that have messed with us the last two home games versus UC. That one was not a PI but the one following Timeoutgate in 2017 was.

Understand not trying for the field goal there to an extent, we need a TD regardless so might as well try when we’re pretty close since the game winning field goal can be tried from a lot farther back. But if you do that, you go for a first down to basically set up first and goal. A shot to the end zone just felt like desperation.

1 Like

So many mistakes today the first drive 3rd down decision, fumbled punt, field goal/2 point decisions I honestly think Miami should’ve won the game

3 Likes

I’d like to see Hesson play some as we go into the rest of the season….very surprised we reverted back to our crappy 2022 offense…

1 Like

I’d have suggested not running up the middle every time….

1 Like

Holy weird! When I posted earlier it said the game was over and we lost 24-10. What the hell is going on?

The portal sucks

1 Like