Miami men at NIU Saturday at 4:30 ESPN3

I think Lairy missed an open Mabrey, but I’ll take the tie game. Way to come back from a 20 pt deficit. @YellowNumber5 nailed it. This team really hasn’t quit at any point.

3 Likes

Tie game!

Tie game with 4.3 seconds to go as Andy drained a 3 as time was running out. TO NIU.

1 Like

Please don’t foul. Contest without fouling

1 Like

Crazy!

1 Like

Who didn’t see this coming?

Overtime!!! 14-0 run to tie it.

1 Like

Haters can say whatever they want. I am enjoying watching mens hoops again.

2 Likes

Fantastic comeback. This is why I wouldn’t be donating points to the other team with technical fouls. ‘Working the refs’ without showing them up and donating points is fine.

But let’s focus on the positive and finish this upset off.

Up 2 with 22 seconds togo, Andy going to the line.

I had to leave for dinner. Wow maybe more than 4

Andy makes both, Hunter drills a 3, we are up 1 with 16 seconds to go. Our ball, full court press.

2 Likes

turnover. NIU ball with 13 seconds to go under their basket.

Simply amazing!

1 Like

Hunter misses two open shots and WE WINNNNNNN!

Had 'em all the way.

1 Like

Hell of an effort. That was a fun one. Got a few breaks down the stretch for seemingly the first time in forever.

5 Likes

Something to build on. Great comeback!

3 Likes

Will make that god forsaken trip home a lot more fun! Or do they fly?

1 Like

I know this is more of a developmental season than a win now season, but I’d be fine seeing some more zone in the last couple games. We can’t defend one on one, so it gives us a better chance to be competitive rather than getting blown out.

It’s probably too late to get a tournament spot, but we could definitely get up to 9th or 10th in the conference with the schedule we have remaining.

3 Likes

That was one hell of a comeback!!!

2 Likes