Miami @ Kent - 11/27 Noon on ESPN+

To win, our defense has to play well as they have done most of the year.
On average, we have held MAC teams to 9 points below their average points for the year.
Take out the Ohio debacle and it is about 12.5 points.
Early key will be shutting down Kent’s run game which has been the best in MAC.

Let’s win today. Then it will be more impressive when Kent beats up on those OOC cupcakes next year.

2 Likes

Weather in Kent looks like it’s going to be pretty cold - 32 at kickoff and some lake effect snow expected by the fourth quarter. I remember shoveling snow off the bleachers once for a Kent game at old Miami Field. We won.

Somehow, with a half hour left until kickoff in a very big conference championship game, I’m more nervous about being out-coached than outplayed. Go RedHawks. Prove my concerns unfounded!

Chuck Martin, God and Family!!

LETS GO!! LOVE AND HONOR!

2 Likes

BEAT KENT!

When is Reghi’s MAC contract up?

Soon, I hope!

1 Like

Interception baby!!!

I approve. Now don’t settle for 3.

Hell of a start.

I’ve said it before- I don’t mind “Miami of Ohio,” but when you’re a MAC commentator doing a MAC game, is it really necessary?

3 Likes

Eric Koehler’s 2nd down play calling is honestly grounds for termination… from life.

That’s a series of events I wished happened after the feeling out process, but I’ll take getting out in front over nothing.

Well we settled for 3 but I’ll take the free points.

Uninspired start for the offense to say the least. Helluva play on D though, reminds me of McWood against Ball State last season.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing! (McWood)

1 Like

Ivan Pace is already in attack mode.

2 Likes

Wow, someone should have told Kent about the feeling out process.

They did that and adjusted. They had two called run that drive and no screens. And ended up in third and medium multiple times.