Miami at Northwestern 2024

They are playing Wisconsin in Greenbay.

1 Like

My understanding is that’s no longer the case. It would essentially be them turning a home game into an away game and the administration realized that.

https://twitter.com/MiamiOHFootball/status/1791094988312342812

1 Like

To honor each visiting team, NW will name the new temporary all-purpose practice facility after that team’s head coach.

1 Like

Their “NEW LAKESIDE FACILITY”

Like it’s something special

2 Likes

Don’t forget that it will hold the “largest gathering of NU alum/fans ever”

1 Like

This is lipstick on a pig.

1 Like

It’s embarrassing is what it is

2 Likes

Well let’s make history. Let’s be the first team to beat them at their Pop Warner-certified field.

3 Likes

Glad it’s finally settled on date/location. Me plus at least 2 will be there.

Saw a post yesterday of a “premium” seating map at the practice stadium-looked like the cheapest seat was $400. Seems like they are charging regular prices for temporary bleachers.

1 Like

Pffffftttt….$400 for cheap seats? Miami fans should be showing up at the game like

2 Likes

Is that for season tickets?!?!

1 Like

Ah, good catch. The diagram does not say but I bet you are right.

:soccer:

Seating chart and some other details announced, though nothing mentioned around visitor seating.

I wonder how many seats Miami will be allotted? 1000 ?

Students will not be present so maybe more.

“Would [SeatGeek Stadium] have been a venue for us to play games at? 100%,” Marks said. “But our student-athletes wouldn’t get home until three hours after the game and reunited with their parents after a long bus ride. Our fans have to be on highways for 45 minutes to an hour with traffic. That’s not the experience we want to provide.”

……but the lowest ticket price of 400 bucks definitely provides the experience. Lol

2 Likes

I’m just mad since I’m moving to a new place that’s only 15 minutes from SeatGeek Stadium and I’ll have to schlep up to Evanston instead.

Originally I was really excited about a labor day weekend in Chicago but I am not going now. This stadium situation is beyond stupid

I will be at Notre Dame

5 Likes