Jackson State at Miami Tuesday at 7 on ESPN+

Five in double figures.

1 Like

It really is night and day comparing last years team to this one. Fun team to watch because they play the right way!

2 Likes

I think the computers put us at 6-7. Indiana St, Bellarmine, and Wright State are all good mid majors this year. Winning one of those would be a big deal in terms of indicated progress.

3 Likes

So many better looksā€¦Anderson looks in flow of offenseā€¦D @ times getting lost, but great overall improvement.

Steele was the right guy in the right place at the right time for Miami!

4 Likes

Mirambeaux reminds me of that old guy at the gym that ends up leading his team in points, assists, and rebounds. Heā€™s got every post move and pass in his arsenal.

Edit: thatā€™s such a smart play by Mabrey

2 Likes

Stafford w 26. FG % of 61.5% and 3 point over 50%.

1 Like

Make it six in double figures.

This is a spot on observation, Jiveā€¦our past few squads would barely get by poor teams like JSU and this team is blowing them out!

1 Like

6 players in double digits!!

2 Likes

Final score: 95-78

Great shooting! Only 7 turnoversā€¦only negative was getting out rebounded 32-18.

1 Like

Well done, boys. On to Larry Bird U!

2 Likes

This teams basketball IQ is way better than last years senior dominated team

4 Likes

If we beat the birds, thatā€™s a heckuva step in the right direction.

1 Like

I do think it is pretty cool that Jackson State has a former NBA all-star for their basketball coach and a former NFL all-pro/MLB all-star for their football coach.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s gotta be a first ever in college, right?

1 Like

That and JSUā€™s shooting %ā€¦that said the rebounding deficit and shooting function of Miami being up big and shooting well for much of game.

Less offensive rebounds to oppositionā€¦would be good.

Taking a step versus Indiana State would be great.

1 Like

Really looking forward to Indiana State game. Solid MVC team. And when is the last time any of us said we were looking forward to a Miami basketball game!! Such a change from last year!

9 Likes

Well said

2 Likes