Ivy Wolf and Peyton Scott

There is a clause in her contract that if she gets another job that salary amount is subtracted from the $215,000. So there is a good chance it would be less. I think Jack Owens made enough at OSU this year that it covered his entire buyout.

1 Like

Leaving her in place is in no way defensible.

Sure, but I don’t think someone who badly flamed out in the MAC and has no high major coaching experience is getting a job that pays anywhere near $215k.

1 Like

We sound like a welfare office…with somewhat higher payments. :sunglasses:

Now Madison Cluse in the portal

Yikes!

There goes 14.9 points (11th in the MAC), 8.1 rebounds (4th in the MAC) and 3.1 assists per game…

:pensive:

1 Like

This is turning into a train wreck. It will be difficult to reach double digit wins next season.

1 Like

Bleak

1 Like

Hendrix is quite literally running this program into the ground. What a dumpster fire.

2 Likes

When has it not been a struggle to reach double digit wins under Hendrix.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Peyton’s really going to get that scoring record next year. She’s going to average 30+ :wink:

Looks like we will be playing a lot of freshmen this season.

We can tgank our athletic director for that

Peyton will be double/triple/teamed- we need balance to help her - what is the plan for the women’s program next year or do we even have a plan?

There is probably a plan. It will not work. I have said it multiple times in many threads and in numerous ways, this was one of the worst coaching hires anywhere any time. Just my opinion of course.

3 Likes

The record proves you are right!

Also, imagine how recruiting is going to go when it becomes apparent Hendrix is a lame duck.

1 Like