Indiana game thread

We got a bit sloppy on offense and IU killing us on the offensive glass.

You’re a D1 team, you need to at least try to score inside.

Hoosiers go on a run and it is 43-26 at the half. Mabrey was part of a double technical.

1 Like

Bummer some bad quick shots…and missed opportunities…we were playing pretty well…within 5 with what 3 mins to go.

Rebounding killing us…would be major if kept within 10 to 15 somehow.

A little less dribbling especially by one already identified guy and a little more blocking out would be good.

We were controlling the inside defensively, but gave up a bunch of offensive rebounds and layups. They hit a couple of outside shots and we went away from our gameplan.

Time to teach boxing out, preferably before next game.

Can someone tell me what happened on that double technical call?

I thought we tried hard. When Morris is out of the game we really cant jump so rebounding is tough. Shot selection still isnt great

I could, but I would need a private room and two dolls.

2 Likes

Insightful

Steele said Mekhi was trying to penetrate too deep into the forest against Marshall. He’s still doing it.

1 Like

Hes been doing it all year…hes money from FT line but his shot gets altered…and not big enough for contact.

2 Likes

This is Lewis’s coming out. He’ll be force from here on.

3 Likes

That was a completely wasted possession.

I hate to say it but Lairy has really hurt us offensively 2 games in a row

4 Likes

Without Mo and Kamari…we lack additional scoring, no idea what Etzler might also add on O…Etzler and Harrison on boards, but it really shows in a game like this…

Mehki has been forcing it…unfortunately.

1 Like

Feeling a lot better with this game than the abomination we threw up against Marshall. This could be a Final Four team. We’ve only got two or three players with us who would normally be getting much playing time.

2 Likes

@Love_and_Honor Close but no cigar. Hope you like what she picks for dinner.