Indiana game thread

we will get whiped

Nose bleed

Will Stevens starting.

2 Likes

Stevens starting

2 Likes

As a former walk on, this brings me great joy.

2 Likes

My wife went to IU. Point spread winner picks out dinner tonight, don’t let me down!

2 Likes

8-6 IU at the first to. We had our normal start, down 6-0 right off the bat, but we hit a couple of threes. Both teams shooting a very poor percentage.

The color guy said something about calling Xavier Johnson DMX because we need to bring DMX back to life through X, and I’m very confused

I just realized that this is the second team we’ve played this year that Tom Creen ran into the ground before getting axed.

2 Likes

Lairy trying to do too much

2 Likes

Like the energy we are playing with. Yofan is such a tough gritty player.

2nd TO, we are up 10-9. Morris has been outstanding on defense. Indiana is shooting bricks. In the last 5 minutes we shut them out 3-0.

1 Like

Announcers said we have 5 out. Who is the fifth? I just know of Williams Harrison Etzler Safford.

I know the last TO was caused by Yofan but Lairy needs to stop dribbling so deep into the trees.

1 Like

Did smith just return from the locker room?

TO Miami with a little over 8 minutes to go. 21-15 IU as they start hitting. Lewis has hit two long 3’s for us and seems to be our best all round player.

Mush better intensity on defense for miami.

Morris gimpy

As good D for Miami as we can expect. Lewis is a difference maker player. Excited what he and Safford can do on the court together.

2 Likes

30-23 IU at the 4 and under TO. We got down 8 but the guys are sticking with the gameplan and they are competing.

1 Like