Georgia thread

Bye Greggie

3 Likes

We are getting any calls either.

Smith setting the bigs up nice- gotta finish

Amazingly these GA announcers are pretty good!

3 Likes

Some of these missed layups have to be fouls?

Eli with more rebounds than Anderson. Iā€™ll laugh at this when we improve. Lairy playing ok.

12-2

38-28

2 Likes

A lot of bad things in that half happened to us, but we are still in the game. We need some calls and take care of the ball.

I like our freshmen, they will be good.

4 Likes

Me too. ME TOO!!!
I donā€™t know why that all capitalized but this phone is haunted.

1 Like

Well, they settled in pretty well after the early jitters. Played some solid ball the last 7-8 minutes of the half.

1 Like

Some really dumb playā€¦trying to force Mehki on cuts/bad post feedsā€¦tons of missed shotsā€¦but still in it, that late trey was unfortunate and/or poor D.

Donā€™t like Morris on high screen and post, scaryā€¦but he does make a nice defensive play here and thereā€¦at this point start Yofan, Mabrey needs to earn time.

Lots of opportunity and with just making a couple layups and one of many open traysā€¦this is 3 point game.

2 Likes

Lairy was outstanding after he came back in and is the reason we are hanging in. Mabrey has played very poorly every game so far. Once again Yofan has played rings around him. We certainly need to keep giving Mabrey minutes as he has big potential, but maybe he should be coming off the bench for awhile. Everybody is having trouble getting their shots off inside against their shot blockers.

When we got more aggressive, we played better.

2 Likes

Mabrey, Iā€™m amazed at the way youā€™re not getting to the line

Mabrey, Iā€™m amazed at the way we really need you

1 Like

Iā€™m sure Mabrey will come around but right now I would trade for any of his sisters.

We need get Smith some looks. That high post action isnā€™t panning out. Maybe in transition. To his credit, he is defending and rebounding. Great experience for a shooter to have to survive.

And, Georgia running at him. They arenā€™t leaving him and he isnā€™t experienced enough to handle it. Probably first time being guarded this well by P5 athletes.

Lairy leading like I expected. He just needs to let ut come to him.

We might get drilled tonight but, I like what I see.

Good action

At the expense of sounding comically silly, I like the potential here. UGA should be 20 above us just with the league/logo/podium alone. We likely end tnite within 7 points either way. Steele and crew are gonna get this correct. Lairy will settle in to be the NBA D League player I think he can be.

Maybe donā€™t go for a wraparound steal when you have 4 fouls and thereā€™s 18 minutes left in the game.

3 Likes

Like that keep shooting Billyā€¦get Yofan in, Mabrey can come in when Lewis fouls out.

1 Like

Terrible take. We are game 3 and we are missing 4 kids with injuries. Nobody in the country is considering Jermaine for head coach but us

3 Likes

Well mentioned beforeā€¦Mabreyā€™s shot looks so much better from 15ā€™.

Anderson baby hook from 5 feet not 10 +.

Lairy is having a monster game.

2 Likes