Del State

Any update on gage’s injury?

I’m going to the WMU game. First time I’ve gone to a non UC away game.

Ohio U - 31
Bowling Green - 0
Halftime

Holy spit!

Offensively we were about as good as you could’ve hoped, scoring on all six drives with the two field goals only being there because of a BS PI call and running out of time. Defensively however completely agree. Playing way too unfocused against a lousy team, the D-line in particular has been pretty bad in keeping Adams in check.

2 Likes

And most of the students left at halftime.

1 Like

Why the hell is Gabbert out there in the second half???

Kenny was just casually jogging at the end of that run and he still ended up with about 50 yards.

TD Mozee!

1 Like

No notes for the offense. They’ve done exactly what they should be doing in this game.

2 Likes

Well, orginally the wife and kids were supposed to come with me, but now I’m not sure. There might be some thing going on that evening for them, so I may be going solo. Have to confirm with the wife. (It’s a big difference because I have 4 daughters. Ha!)
But if I’m by myself for the game, I’d like to hook up with any other hawktalkers who are going. So I’ll check in once it gets closer.

Hopefully now after that quick score, we’ll see some of the younger guys next drive.

Lots of young guys in on defense. Good film for the starters to fix some coverage issues. Freshman just learned the hard way on a long pass.

1 Like

Man, our defense has gotten torched on a few big plays like that now. Come on.

1 Like

Please tell me this isn’t our first string defense.

1 Like

At least now it’s a true freshman. Mychal Yharbrough.

1 Like

Since we cant stop them I assume our starting offense needs to continue to play

It’s not

1 Like

Not sure the O/U, but pretty sure we’re going to hit the over.

This is more points than they’ve scored cumulative all season.

1 Like

Aveon is in there now.