Del State

Yes. Their QB is a freshman who has had success all season but clearly didn’t know the playbook in the early games. Not really comparable.

1 Like

Aveon doing what he does. Throw it deep. Incomplete. Take off running. Huge gain.

TD Mozee!

3 Likes

My friend that I have season tickets with has to work that day so she can’t go up so my Mom is coming with me to go see the cranberry harvest in South Haven. So look for a 46yo & a 80something pair of women who aren’t related to a player, lol.

2 Likes

The new video scoreboard is nice. Big improvement.

5 Likes

Saw @GuardHawk on it with his daughter!

2 Likes

He was not their starter. Angelis was. Got concussed early in the Army game. This kid has played since. He’s improving…but Del State has played against Bowie State and FCS Richmond.

Assuming the video board stats are correct we have scored 48 points in only 10 minutes of total possession time

Aight, next QB…

1 Like

That drive took 57 seconds

TD Brunson!

I’m confident in saying we’d have the best offense in the MEAC.

1 Like

More like next RB……

He started because the freshman didn’t know the playbook. Look at their numbers. He’s out performed Angelis both games they’ve both taken snaps in.

I think even our 2013 team would’ve put up 30 on this DSU defense. My 98-year old grandma could average 6.0 YPC against these guys with the holes our line is opening.

Bought a car last week, and the salesman’s name was Gage. Not the most common name. He was Italian.

Kind of unexpectedly, not a single turnover in this game so far.

Bad form Chuck. Kick the FG out of respect

Actually I think kicking a field goal is considered worse

3 Likes

Isn’t kicking the FG worse? You’re taking unnecessary points just to add points to the scoreboard.

2 Likes

Not in my old ass book

You go for it on fourth and score a TD and you’re a bigger douche than Lee Corse

1 Like

Also get your backup long snapper and kicker some game action.

1 Like