Central Michigan men at Miami Thursday night

Comeback

1 Like

Donā€™t careā€¦seen enough, coaching/team is awful.

1 Like

So Jack isnā€™t going anywhere next year. We lose Brown and Ayah, maybe Lairy. Weā€™ll probably win under 10 games. Jack shown the door, new guy brought in, will need a couple of years for his recruits to settle in, so at the SOONEST we may get back to .500 by the 2024-25 season? Iā€™m so sick of this. Iā€™m so sick if being sick of this.

5 Likes

Whupped by a 6 and 19 teamā€¦but wait thereā€™s a chance at revenge in a weekā€¦

The new rivalry beginsā€¦whatā€™s the :trophy:ā€¦seems like this should be battle of the ā€œbricks.ā€

Can you feel the excitment!!?

75-64 with 3 minutes to go. 4th foul for Precious on a horrible call. The press has helped as it got us moving and attacking instead of standing.

Maybe should try it before down 20!

I disagree that it takes that long to change things- I would argue Jack Owens best team was his first. And now with immediate transfers you can go faster- if you are willing to do it

1 Like

Any chance Dae Dae hops in the portal? He has two years of eligibility left. That would compound the problem for next season.

2 Likes

Who caresā€¦go. Not any good with him.

They just let Chips score on inbounds playā€¦itā€™s like watching 10 and under league.

If we lose Lairy or Grant, Iā€™m not sure what the point of retaining Owens would be, unless weā€™re just completely broke.

1 Like

I am sure there will be transfers- just like they would have been if we went 20-13. I dont want to speculate on who but we are awful and losers so who the f cares

79-66 Central with 1:22 to go. ICL with 3 free throws coming up.

I agree. I will always hold out hope that IF an AD knows how to hire a coach, then he can get things turned around in one season. A good coach would know how to make a decent team with these players.

1 Like

Agreedā€¦need some interior play, but we play so dumbā€¦and also beyond inept defensivelyā€¦have to question what is even covered in practice or from scouting.

Any competent coach would have these guys on plus side of win columnā€¦they had no idea how to attack zone and passed on 15 foot jumper after 15 foot jumper.

83-69 Central. Ugh. This was awful. Central was 13 out of 24 on threes, that will usually win the game.

When you donā€™t play defense and act as if youā€™ve never seen a zoneā€¦that will end your night.

It should end Jackā€™s HC career as well.

We all agree Jack needs to go, but does anyone really think it will happen?

Canā€™t see it happening post extension language yearā€¦

I really donā€™t think Grant or Lairy will leave. Their playing time is a sure thing. The big question would be will Eli, Beck, White, and ICL be back for their final year of eligibility, they all are probably graduating ( ICL is already in grad school). At the other end of the roster, will Etzler or Eller or Tatum leave? Do any of them see a path to playing time ahead of them?

1 Like

Good call.

1 Like