Central Michigan men at Miami Thursday night

Bissainth with 10, Miller 9, and Taylor 7/5 at the half for Central. We have 9 turnovers already, which should be a game total for us. Dae Dae has 13, Brown has 6/6, Ayah 5/8, Williams 5. Lairy has not got untracked yet, probably because with the zone he can’t beat his man and get to the hoop.

Why am I home instead of at the game where I belong? We had a couple of inches of sleet and snow and the roads are not great and it is continuing till midnight.

2 Likes

How old are you? You remember Dragnet!

4 Likes

We are 6 for 15 on threes, which is OK. Our offensive problem has been turnovers. I can’t remember the last time we have faced a zone. We just look a little rusty against it, plus Coach O is running players in and out at a frantic rate. Probably concerned with the 3rd game in 6 days and another one coming up at noon on Saturday…No Avance, don’t get that.

1 Like

43-41 Miami with Central going to the line at the 16 and under TO. We hit two threes ( Lairy), but they hit 3. Precious got his 3rd foul and that takes him out till later in the half.

13-0 run by the Chips as they are draining 3 after 3 and are up to 53% on treys. 49-43 Central. TO Miami.

1 Like

We just refuse to guard the 3 point shot

We play so dumb…Dae Dae with all this dribbling, poor at that…then leads to bad entry pass…CMU hits some threes we predictably assume we have to respond with treys…clank.Clank.

We don’t follow our shots, don’t defend…

12 and under TO, we now down 8. The freshman guard Miller now has 21 and is 5 for 6 on threes. Our zone offense is struggling.

Just not a good shooting team. Short jumper, 3 pointer, guarded, unguarded. Doesn’t seem to matter.

ICL and Myja on court at same time…this does nothing for us…Kamari straight up on shot, not backwards…no one around you.

Incredible…getting schooled by 6 and 19 team at home.

I have no idea how we could be losing by 15 points-

About to be run out of our gym by 6 and 19 team…please end this.

1 Like

We are losing by 17 points at home to the #325 NET team.

Yup…keep jacking treys at this point.

Jack O’s coaching is embarrassing…either this team has quit or just this bad…these rotations of players has been beyond strange.

1 Like

I really, really don’t like this team.

1 Like

66-49 Central with 8 minutes to go. It was 20, but Etzler hit a 3. This half has just been terrible.

14 pts in second half so far.

Looks like staying home was the right call.

2 Likes

ESPN has been in and out three times. The last time it told my my event was experiencing technical difficulties. We were down 20 . They were absolutely spot on!