Bahamas Bowl roll call

Just purchased my Bahamas Bowl game tickets.

BTW, there’s a graphic and link to ticket and bowl game information on the home page of the Miami University website. Never thought I’d see the university at large promoting an athletic event that like.

4 Likes

I’m def buying the T-shirt!

I feel like they have in the past. I know they promote athletic championships and past bowl victories on the main page.

Flights are booked. Waiting for final lodging decision with Alex, Dustin, etc

2 Likes

Updated polling numbers show that there will be 3.9 (let’s round up to 4) hawktalkers attending the Bahamas Bowl. Let’s assume each of the four will have a +1. Eight rowdy fans in the stands!

1 Like

More likely eight Hawktalker rowdies strolling around the field on the track in flip flops while sipping on Bahama Mamas!

My +1 was a hard no haha

Oh fudge.

The map I saw this n morning would not affect the bowl game

Although Miami’s bowl web site has not yet been updated, I just found out that there will not be any Miami Alumni Association functions in Nassau. The costs were just too prohibited.

1 Like

I would also imagine that as a state institution there might be some onerous hoops to jump through in order to do business in a foreign country.

1 Like

Can’t go to ours but just bought tickets to the Boca Raton Bowl to watch Toledo hopefully embarrass those religious phonies at Liberty like they did those frauds from Athens.

5 Likes

I’m planning to attend the Myrtle Beach Bowl to watch UConn beat Marshall 66-6. Wearing my UW Huskies gear!

2 Likes

Have you left the confines of Columbus for the warmer climates?

Spending Christmas in Naples is the best decision I’ve made in awhile. Spend 9 days in the sun and I don’t have to see my in-laws while wearing a sweater that fit a lot better 3 years ago.

Also one final Tuesday night MACtion game for the year!

5 Likes

How is it looking after the hurricane? The parents of one of my friends had really severe damage to their place.

Beaches are still closed I’m told but we’re a few miles inland and it looks like nothing happened.

1 Like

I could name a lot of these guys. Recent teams, not so much

2 Likes

Cool photo. Glory days for Miami football. As a student from 80-84 I saw the Redskins go 5-6, 8-2-1, 7-4 and 4-7.under Tom Reed and Tim Rose.

1 Like

A legitimate Top 10 team. So much fun to watch them!

1 Like