2023 Football Season

This week’s CFN Poll is out and we are ranked #55 - first in the MAC and 5th in the G5. Miami of Florida is ranked #12.

4 Likes

Miami is up to #68 in this week’s 133 Poll - 3rd in the MAC and #14 in the G5.

1 Like

#1 special teams unit according to S&P+

5 Likes

CFN Rank is 54 Tops in the MAC

3 Likes

#13 in G5 on this list…

1 Like

Does anyone know what the Visitors Section is at Peden Stadium?

1 Like

What is…shitty?

Big help!

1 Like

Halloween weekend at OU, wonder if their student section will show up or will they be hungover from Friday night or getting ready for Saturday night.

The answer is simply “yes”

1 Like

If both teams are still in the hunt for the East, I’m seriously thinking about driving up.

1 Like

For this game my group is buying in advance. You have to call the OU ticket office as the Miami ticket office basically has given up on selling away game tickets. I am expecting a full house. This game in all likelihood will determine the MAC East winner and it is the first time we have played at Ohio on an October Saturday in a long time. The more fans we have there, the better our chances.

1 Like

What do we think kickoff times will be for the Toledo and @ Hocking Hills games? Any chance we get ESPNU or CBS Sports TV slots?

1 Like

I want to, but let’s be honest. It’s Halloween in Athens, will the students still be there after halftime? They had attendance issues with ISU in town (granted, Miami is much more fun to watch than ISU). Maybe if it’s a 3:30 kickoff, but that would be a shame.

I am predicting ESPNU for both games. Either noon or 3:30.

1 Like

Booked the Fairfield Inn for Friday night in Athens. Paid an extra $10 to make is cancelable. I’ll call the OU ticket office for a seat in the elusive Visitors Section.

If it’s still going to be a meaningful game from a Championship perspective, I’m guessing it could be a noon or 3:30 kickoff.

I’ve been thinking CBS Sports might pick up the Toledo game as a noon kickoff.

CBS has a MAC slot reserved for noon on Oct 21. I’m guessing that’s us. Their October 28 MAC slot is at 3:30. I’m hoping ESPNU picks it up the game in Athens earlier in the afternoon.

2 Likes

Ticket selling gone mad!

Tried to contact the OU Ticket Office today to find out what the visitors section at Peden is. Apparently there is no way to contact them, as they’ve fully automated their ticket process at the Stubhub link. There is no phone number or email address listed for the Ohio ticket office at their Information link.

Crazy!

Ohio Tickets Update: I found a number for the Asst ticket manager on the OU Staff Directory.

The Visitors Sections for the Miami game will be in 115 and 116.

3 Likes

I’m hoping for CBSSN for Miami/Toledo. They cover even crappy MAC contests as legitimate games. I can’t see how that Noon kickoff would be any other conference game.

1 Like