2023 Football Season

Miami’s next three opponents (Kent, BG and Western) all currently sit at 1-3 while Miami sits at 3-1. Miami could enter the Toledo game bowl eligible…unless…

2 Likes

Take ‘em one at a time and be focused every week. It’s the wacky MAC.

1 Like

So true…I think the MAC drives Vegas gamblers nuts.

2 Likes

Sign in front of Dubois!

6 Likes

Crazy to think about it, but always have to be careful of the random Chuck stumble in the middle of the season. Kent should be pretty easy against a depleted program, but BG and WMU have shown some fight so we need to be careful.

1 Like

Looks like we’re opening up at -16 against Kent St for next week.

1 Like

Kent looked completely overmatched against a very solid Fresno team last night out in California.

I mean, you could go 13-1 while starting 4-0. :wink:

1 Like

I said that exact same thing to my wife last night. The random Chuck stumble to a team we should beat.

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I predict a 6-2 (hopefully 7-1) MAC record to get to 9-3 or maybe 10-2. Add a bowl win and wouldn’t that be fun?)

2 Likes

A MAC champ and bowl win be great!

1 Like

The perception of Miami football by sportswriters is apparently improving. In the current CBS 133 Poll done weekly by sportswriters, Miami has jumped 20 points to #80. That puts us at #19 within the Group of 5. Rise up RedHawks!

2 Likes

#73 just checked

2 Likes

Nice! Up another 7 spots since Del State - now #15 in G5 in this poll. Just keep winning!

1 Like

Miami MAC Strength of Schedule: Out of our eight games left, we play the teams ranked 126-30 and 133 on this list.

Toledo and Ohio are both in the Top 60.

Obviously, be very disappointing considering results to date of we didn’t win at least 6 of our 8 MAC games. That would be a 9-3 regular season record… Chuck’s best if I am not mistaken.

1 Like

I think 6-2 in the MAC is the expectation. It will be tough to win the East without beating OU.

1 Like

8-4 Should be the worst. That means 5-3 in the MAC.

If Brett can stay healthy 9-3 is the floor. He willed the team to a win at UC.

2 Likes

The only game I see is losing is Ohio. However, I know we can beat them. We have not scratched the surface with this offense. I keep telling you…Javon Tracy is a beast. The best route runner on the team. Wait until Gabbert gets comfortable with him. There will be no MAC defense that can stop us. Larvadain, Marshall, Tracy, Wilkins, Virgil, WOW!

2 Likes

Tracy covers a lot of real estate!

"Welcome to my page, my name is Javon Tracy and I am currently a 19 year old freshman that attends Miami University. I am from Indianapolis, Indiana and was born and raised there for all of my life. I graduated from Decatur Central with a 4.2 GPA. I am on a full ride athletic scholarship with football and academic scholarships as well. I got $25,000 outside of the full ride scholarship for academics. I finished top 5 players in my state for football my senior year.

I was County player of the year and athlete of the year. I made the Colts all state academic team. I also played basketball and was second team all county and was conference player of the year as well. I am a Real Estate major with an interest in an Accounting minor. I am a hard working, intelligent, caring, dedicated, self-motivated, and respectful young man that is outgoing and loves being happy.

I have been around Real Estate for around 2 years because of my Uncle and his Real Estate business. I gained interest over the years and realized this is what I want to do for my career. If you have any questions or want to talk, please reach out!"

5 Likes