2023 Football Season

We have opened as 17 point dogs at The U. Feels low.

1 Like

Hope the team gets 8 + wins.

1 Like

I agree with all your points. The one negative is only 3 home Saturdays, and that is a big one.

3 Likes

I think that’s now pretty standard with MACtion. Would be nice to have one of the Saturdays be a home game against a noteworthy G5 team. The UC commitment making us play two of every three against them away from Oxford, the need for at least one buy game and the FCS home game pattern inhibits creating a strong early home schedule.

1 Like

If OU gets us on a home Saturday we better get the same for 2024…

4 Likes

Sayler just announced as joining the CFP selection committee

6 Likes

This means we get an auto bid to the newly expanded CFP right?!?!? :joy:

1 Like

Look forward to any of you guys making the journey to McGuirk on Sept 9th. The Visiting Guide is 3 years old but has some good info and buy your parking tickets in advance, which should be $10 and much higher and further away on game day.

Spring game is less than 2 months away and hope you guys are looking forward to see your team as well. We have a lot of new players from the portal, so pretty excited to see how they look.

Looking at the line, see the old parking prices but it has doubled to $10 and $20 and the foreground of the drown coverage is all new residential apartments. Even the stadium picture, which is BG has minor changes that I notice. It’s a nice time of year and always nice to see the students pregame. Being in Western Mass, we don’t have a lot of commuters and a huge residential population on campus and near by.

6 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Penn State and Auburn on your schedule. Not too shabby.

I will be there. No plans yet, but would not mind meeting you as a fellow MAC board poster.

1 Like

I can guarantee at least one Miami fan will be in attendance in Amherst.

1 Like

WMU getting some traction on social media with their schedule release

4 Likes

Very creative.

The only rooms available in Oxford for the two biggest weekends are at one hotel - $284 a night!

1 Like

Hi Muhawk and Dick,

It would be nice to meet you all. If possible so things are not buried, can you pm me on csnbbs closer the season.

Steve

3 Likes

…And if those rooms are at the Baymont Inn, you’d be better off sleeping in your car.

2 Likes

My folks would always stay in West Chester when visiting, hotels in town charge highway robbery on the weekends. It’d be nice if we had a Graduate Hotel come in, which would be their third Oxford location after MS and the UK.

2 Likes

I’d make hotel rooms part of a Millet redo. Along with a real restaurant/bar. With quality carbonation in the drinks.

5 Likes

you want to see highway robbery…stay in athens, ga on a game weekend

i think my daughter’s tuition is cheaper

4 Likes